Chapter 3

Picture Above Of Caesar The Red Python Snake Beastmen 

It was nightfall by the time the two of them got back to The Beast City gate and returned to the stone house. Being able to see a full moon from outside the front window of the house the only window that was built into this home. With the mood just right since it was such a perfect night having a full moon outside and because she wanted it to be his right now. 

"Hana. Come, let's go to the bedroom."

She said nothing in return far too nervous and excited as Oliver took her by the hand and lead her into the large bedroom. Being laid down by him on the feathered fur topped bed Hana's blue eyes met Oliver's which were electric with desire they were so alive as if yellow lightening was dancing in those bright yellow eyes he had. Not able to silence the need to tell him just how wildly attractive she found that Hana spoke as she stared into his eyes.

"I find your eyes so out of this world striking. There like gold shooting stars in the night."

Oliver gazed down at her with a predator like smile gracing his face as he knelt one of his knees on the bed and climbed up onto the bed in a way that was just like a big cat prowling when they had there prey in there sights. His thick long black tail flicked every now and then as he moved in on her caging her beneath his toweringly muscular body. As always he was completely naked and before she could blink she too found herself naked being stripped out of her black fur hide skirt and tank top along with the white panties and bra she came to this world in. Tossing her clothes down on the floor and her panties an bra soon after where they now all lay thrown below there without much thought where they ended up. 

"Yours look just like a pale blue full moon, female your breathtakingly beautiful from head to toe."

"Oliver. Heh, I could s-say the same about you. In your case, your devilishly hot mr. jaguar."

That made him chuckle as he moved in closer and as he did she took him all in for once this time not shying away but taking in every sexy part of this hot as hell jaguar Beastmen. That dark as midnight black hair was so handsome on him and suited his face far too well she felt. With an attractive face that she was sure all men should have if only it was possible knowing any women would think the same if they got the chance to catch a glimpse of this mans face. But it wasn't just his off the charts sexy face that was nice no it was far more then that all of this man was drool worthy no matter where you looked. He was fit so very well fit his body muscular in just the right amount that she couldn't ever stop the desire to trail her hands all over his abs his toned arms and cat like back where you could see his shoulder blades move in that sexy way men moved them or felines alike as well. Even that long jaguar tail and his cat ears on his head were quite nice just as much there was just something about it that fit him so much. Not to mention how when he was in his human like form at times when he was hunting climbing a tree or likely when he fought his nails on his fingers and toes grew a bit turning from nails to looking more like a predators claws black claws that is. But what she had to say she found the most alluringly attractive to her eyes was those black jaguar rosettes that coated his skin in a lot of places on his skin even when he was in the form of a human. They were all over the place from his neck to his shoulders down his arms down his legs his hips along the sides of his stomach even on his back a little around his shoulder blades now that she was really checking him out fully all over. There was no denying how seriously hot it looked on him and honestly she had the strong urge to touch them so badly it was like an irresistible need to feel them. 

So as Oliver gazed into her eyes never breaking eye contact with him she reached out and placed her one hand to his neck. Hana ever so slowly ran her hand down over those gorgeous dark rosettes on his skin. Starting at his neck then his shoulders those back shoulder blades then stopped once she got down his muscular arms. They really were so deadly beautiful standing out quite a lot from his dark skin tone looking very much like how he did in jaguar form even while in his human form. He was a wild big cat even as a human that didn't change just because he looked sorta human like there was no concealing this wickedly hot and dangerous cat it showed whether as a jaguar or human it didn't matter. Hana found it thrilling how he was letting her touch his rosettes watching her with a predators hungry eyes they moved with her hand to each and every place she touched until she stopped. When she was done exploring his hot body that's when he took her hand and placed it against his cheek while he spoke to her.