Chapter 12

Lush jungle tress and greenery surround them as Hana found herself dipped into a big round pond with trees hiding it from view on all sides making it almost like a private pool for two. Put into cool water by the red python he soon joined her in the pool as a Beastmen. The water itself was so beautiful and so clear that you could see right through it down to the very bottom where it seemed to go deeper making her think this pond connected with a underwater tunnel that went on for miles and miles leading to somewhere unknown. 

The sound of water splashing causing ripples to show on the surface got her to focus all her attention back on the snake who was slithering towards her seeing his tail moving through the water with a look on his face of a predator and in his red eyes. Pushed against the edge of the pond where the water met grass she felt the softness of that grass partly on her lower back while the rest of her naked body was in the water with a hungry serpent hissing down at her from above. Caesar's red forked tongue was out sniffing the air or rather sniffing her scent and more then likely the female arousal she must of been letting out none stop. Moving in on her he caged his body around hers by using his tail to slide up her back and then gasped when he made the end of his snake tail possessively curl around both her breasts. 

"Soft...my female, your breasts are perfect. Just like every part of your body. Your a work of art."

"Eek! O-Ooh, your too much. But I'm happy so long as you think so."

"I do think so."

Hana's face was a deep cherry red but it wasn't just her face that was like that instead it was pretty much her whole body that had gone bright red from his words. Feeling both happy and even more turned on now she moaned quite a bit when he leaned his head down letting his tongue out and began licking her overly sensitive nipples one breast then the other doing this many times before changing it up with what he did to them. Going from licking her nipples to now sucking on one while he twirled and pulled on the other nipple at the same time. After he bullied the one locked in his mouth and in between those fangs then he switched sucking on the other nipple while pulling on the nipple he'd just played with in his mouth moments ago. 

By the time he was done fully satisfying himself with bullying her nipples they were coated in his naughty saliva from all the playing he thoroughly enjoyed having with them. From just having her nipples played with so much ended up causing her to climax at least twice now laying there panting as she tried to catch her breath. But he didn't allow her long to rest soon enough she saw him sit back on his tail as those two red cocks of his came out from the safety of the sheath that hide them away from view. They were both hard as steel and already she could see lots of pre-cum dripping down each out of them as though they were starving and couldn't wait at all to be buried deep inside her to the hilt. Oh god...oh hell, why do I find that so hot? My whole body is alive with lust. I can hardly contain it. And from the looks of it Caesar is feeling the same way. Hana with much effort tore her eyes off the sight of those sex hungry pair of cocks to look up at the snake Beastmens face wanting to see what expression was there. 

A ravenous beast of a male towered before her with a look of an uncontrollable animal that could think of nothing else but matting right now to have her. This unchecked lust and desire for her had her legs trembling wondering if she'd be able to remain standing at all after he had his way with her all he wanted. So as the water rippled as he moved in on her once more a big seductive like smirk graced that hot as hell face of his before he spoke with a voice like satin.

"I can't wait any longer, I must be inside you now. Spread your legs for me Hana."

"Okay."

She said back to him in a lost for breath kind of way like he'd stolen the air from her lungs in that moment from how wickedly hot and naughty he was speaking as well as acting. Without any hesitation at all she willingly and happily spread her legs to him wanting him to see what was his just as she did with her other two mates as well to let them know she was all theirs every part of her belonging to the three of her beastly Beastmen mates.