Chapter 10

Picture Above Of Mint The Blue Octopus Beastmen 

Sounds of a whales beautiful song filled up her ears as she just drifted in the ocean water not fulling awake yet nor in complete slumber either still totally out of it. The song of whatever marine animal in the sea that was singing was ever so gentle feeling almost like a sweet lullaby was being played to her as she kept on listening to it continue to sing the sound of it's song echoing for miles and miles all over the place within the ocean. 

Maybe I died.... if this is heaven it's not so bad. Still even if that is the case... I don't want to be apart from my mates. I can't imagine being separated from my loving around the clock naughty Beastmen. Not even in death, please no. But all those thoughts quickly vanished right away when a males voice brought her back to full consciousness. And soon after that the whale singing completely stopped making her question whether she had heard it at all from the very start or not.

"Wake up. Wake up please female."

"W...W-Who are you?"

Floating on the surface of the ocean her vision became completely clear and as it did she got a good look at the male who had spoken to her currently being staring down at with such concern in his dark blue eyes. 

With long elf like pointed ears fair skinned a very muscular upper human like half and long black hair that matched his long black and white fish tail not having legs. A mouth full of sharp teeth like the jaws of a shark every tooth having a razor like end to them along with sharp claws on all his finger nails too that clearly showed this guy was a hundred percent a predator. And to top it all off this orca had six Star Circles getting a short glimpse of it glowing on his forehead right before the mark went away. She got this feeling that unlike when Beastmen showed there Star Circle level to a male they planned to fight with when it came to a female there reason for showing it was entirely different as if to show off just how strong they were to attract the female. 

W-What am I looking at here? This guy's no merman that's for sure but then what in the heck kind of Beastmen is this guy?? I haven't the foggiest idea. Hana wasn't at all interested in this Beastmen though even if his star level was pretty high and only wondered right now what in the holy hell this guy was. 

"My names Jupiter. I'm an orca from the orca clan."

Wow! An orca Beastmen. That's wild just like him. Man, it really is just one surprise after another in this Beast World. But oddly enough I don't hate that. 

"I'm Hana. A-Ah an orca that's pretty cool."

"What's cool mean?"

The orca Beastmen made a confused face not sure what she had said to him but she knew just what to say back to the whale Beastmen.

"Heh heh it just means your very manly I guess you could say."

"Oh. Well that I am."

Giggling to that response she was glad he got what she meant but then the laughter died out when Jupiter and her both noticed something light gray in color rise up out of the sea. From a distance Hana had no clue what it was but she got this bad feeling it could be dangerous and from the looks of it so did the orca Beastmen.

"What is that?"

"Not again...hah what a pain. It's another dolphin Beastmen, dolphins are always trying to steal females. Don't worry I'll go chase that male off."

Before she can comment on any of that the orca Beastmen changes from half fish half man to all fish completely. Now a very very large black and white killer whale that could easily eat her whole with one bite if he really wanted to even though she knew there was nothing to worry about since he was a Beastmen not an ordinary orca.