Chapter 9

Weeks after finally weening the jaguar cubs off her milk did Hana's period finally come and boy was it a long time since she'd had it. It'd been three months now since she arrived in this world of Beastmen and wild living. And for once she found herself in pain right now all because of her period it was the first day but most importantly not once before this did she ever get the chance to be on her monthly period since after meeting her Beastmen mates they always were after her to mate almost all the time. Still she much more preferred being pregnant over this since any time she'd had her period it was no fun at all not able to do much more than lay around or sleep because the pain sadly wouldn't allow a moment of relaxation otherwise. Thankfully though at least there was soft white cotton her mates got her that aided in stopping the bleeding once it was in place as well as eating sweet fruit called candy raspberries brought by her mates that seemed to also help with easing the pain somewhat. 

"Hana... you really smell good."

Oliver said with a purr in his voice to her.

"So sweet. Really sweet."

Cloud spoke next saying what he did in a hot growly tone mixed with heat to it.

"Ripe and tempting."

And then Caesar said those words last hissing them into her ear while using his forked red tongue to lick Hana's ear sensually slow.

All three of her handsome Beastmen mates were really acting all hot and bothered nothing concealing just how much she was making them aroused. Hana knew that being on her period gave off a strong enticing scent to male Beastmen that they couldn't ignore Oliver having told her so as well as Caesar and Cloud too. They'd said how female Beastmen had what was known as a Heat once a month like clockwork but even when they weren't in Heat that a female could get pregnant any time by a male. When a female was in Heat they'd release this deliciously sweet smelling scent that could make it nearly impossible for any Beastmen to resist and cause them to get extremely excited and highly aroused so much so it would drive males wild. Though with will power Beastmen could hold back being perfectly capable of doing so if they put a lid on there instincts with all they got then it was possible not to react to the scent if they chose to. 

For her too it was pretty much the same thing meaning having a Heat for female Beastmen was exactly how it was for female humans too. A period was more or less kinda like a Heat for humans in a sense so the two races were a lot alike in that way at least for the females anyways as for the males of the Beastmen species they were far different but that happened to be what she liked a lot about male Beastmen they were fascinating to her. But more then anything she just loved her three very hot Beastmen mates for simply being well them they were the full package in every way. And she was glad they accepted how she much like female Beastmen too could get pregnant at any time outside of the period she got once every month letting them in on this and seeing there faces grow with glee and pride all aimed at her. 

While her cubs that were no longer babies but now young cubs played outside the house with Mia as there company Hana was stuck inside busy laying in bed surrounded by her Beastmen mates. All of which were just itching for the chance when her period ended so one of them could pounce and mate with her but until then for now anyway they took to just showering her with tons of endless affection. Hunger was so clearly seen swirling in all there eyes but they did well to hold back till her period was over as of right now what Cloud Caesar and Oliver kept doing a lot was sniffing her and some times licking her every now and then gently either on every part of her neck front back and the sides or instead went for her cheeks. 

"I don't feel sweet smelling... ugh this bites."

"No. You smell amazing right now. You smell absolutely divine."