Chapter 4

Picture Above Of Cloud The White Wolf Beastmen 

Taken to a large clear lake that had a beautiful waterfall attached to it which flowed water down below into the lake endlessly every second. Right next to the side of the waterfall was a big hole that looked to be a cave one only a large predator would be found living inside. The cave itself was so dark though you could only really see just the mouth of the cave and that was it. Since arriving here with the snake Beastmen Hana's long forgotten hunger and desire for a bath all came roaring on back. 

The snake Beastmen in question gently placed her down on the grass near the edge of the lake then gazed at her before speaking.

"My name is Caesar. What's your name little female?"

Shyly as she looked up into those ruby red eyes of his she replied to him somehow feeling drawn to this Beastmen so deeply attracted to him the same way she was with Oliver. 

"I...I'm Hana."

"Hana, very cute. It suits you."

"Thank you. I like your name as well, Caesar."

A big happy smile spread all over his handsome face seeing how his red snake tongue slipped out of his mouth as he hissed at her but this hiss sounded more like a pleased purr. The snake Beastmen she knew now as Caesar reached out with his hand and stroked the top of her head petting her ever so gently with affection clearly felt in his touch.

"I'm glad you like it. And I must also say you are so beautifully lovely, your like a princess."

"A-A princess...you really think so?"

"I do, yes. You are the prettiest female I've ever seen in my life. You're a goddess."

Hana was red up to her ears not ever being told such compliments before or seen in such a way by any other man that way unless it was Oliver because he'd said some things like that too. Reminding herself about her mate turned her face down into a sad frown wishing to see him again hating that she'd been torn apart from him. The look on her face must of gave away that she wasn't happy because she felt his tail coil around her stomach pulling her close to him.

"Why do you look so upset?"

"I..I just... it's just my mate Oliver I don't want to stop being with him. You won't really do what you said you would do before... will you?"

"I will. The Mate Mark that cat put on you will vanish the moment the male who did it dies. Then you'll be alone again and free to become my female only."

"N-No! Please anything but that. Don't kill him, I love him. Please...just please don't."

There was no way to stop the tears that fell down her cheeks just hearing him say what he did made her heart hurt. She didn't know that when a male Beastmen died the female they had become mates with would loose the mark they placed on them and by doing so lose there link to that male forever. I don't want that! I'll never want that, I love him. Oliver... he's special to me. How do I fix this situation so Caesar gives up on wanting to end his life. There has got to be a way! While trying to think of some solution to the problem that formed between the snake and jaguar she felt his hand gently stroke her back in a comforting manner.

"Hana... my female, don't cry. I hate to see you cry like that. I want you to be happy."

"I-I will when you promise you'll leave my mate alone."

"Hah... alright I won't kill him. But I'm not going to let him have you all to himself, not now that I'm here. Your my female. But I don't want you to be sad if I kill him so...I will share you with him."