Chapter 13

My sleep is interrupted when I hear a loud knock on my front door. Confused i rub my eyes and reach for my phone.

3:05

Who is knocking at my door at 3 in the morning?

Hoping the loud knocking will stop I lay back in bed, but unfortunately it gets louder. With an annoyed groan I roll out of bed making my way downstairs.

"I'm coming! Jesus" I shout walking quickly towards the door

I open the door carefully only peeping my head outside. As I do confusion takes over me when I see a familiar brunette standing there.

"Y/n/nnn" she squeaks, with a laugh while putting a hand on the wall to balance herself

"Hailee?! What the fuck?" I open the door fully and she just continues laughing.

"I missed youuu" Hailee steps forward barely taking a step

"Are you drunk?" I ask and she laughs coming closer to me. I quickly close the door, the smell of alcohol invading my nose.

"Nooo" she says only a step away from me, I walk back trying to escape her "I--just wanted to seeee my girl" the words barely made sense since she's so drunk she can't talk properly

"Hailee you're drunk" I say backing up again, since she keeps coming closer. My heart beat picks up as I realise my back hit the wall, which means Hailee has me trapped in between her and the wall.

"No I'm nottt" she slurs, placing a hand next to my head leaning forward, her breath carrying the smell of alcohol. I swallow hard, scared of what she might do next.

"Let's get you to bed. What do you say love?" I suggest, smiling to try and hide my fear

"Butt" she says a drunk smirk playing on her lips "I want you" her lips press against my ear as she says the last words. One of her hands moving to my exposed thigh, my breath hitches.

Usually I would find this hot, but she's drunk and I'm really uncomfortable.

"Hailee no. You're drunk" I say pressing my palms against her chest, trying to push her away. She stumbles backwards a little bit.

"Please baby" she slurs coming closer again

"Hailee please don't.. I'm not comfortable" I express, tears at the brim of my eyes. If she really wanted this she can take advantage of me very easily. I'm shorter than her and she's so much stronger than me.

"Why babe? It's just me" she says, lowering her voice

"Hailee please" somehow in her drunk state she notices tears in my eyes and steps back barely holding her balance.

"Fine" she says, stumbling towards the bedroom

"Hey let me help you" I say walking over to her and putting one of her arms around my neck. One of my hands stays on that arm while the other one holds her waist, helping her to the bedroom. She leans her weight one me, making it hard to make it to the bedroom.

Finally after a lot of struggle we make it to the bedroom. Hailee immediately flops on to the bed snuggling into the comfortable covers.

I sigh taking of her shoes and jacket. After that I walk to the under end of the bed and laying down with her. As I look towards the brunette she's already asleep.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair, trying to process what happened tonight. The way she had me in a corner really scared me. I hope she doesn't drink often, maybe this was just because of our fight, maybe she's stressed.

Maybe Hailee isn't as perfect as she seems or maybe I'm just overthinking it. Probably the second one.

I glance at the brunette one more time. What have I gotten myself into?
-----
A/n: im so sorry for the lack of updates on this book. Ive been busy and i was on a break from writing but now im back and ill try my best to update this as frequently as i can.

Love yawl and thank you for the support! Don't forget to comment and vote! Until next time stay safe byeeeee!