나의 햇살 | six

˚꒦꒷☁️꒷ Lost my Mind ˚﹆

[Yeonjun POV]

I came from university to be greeted with silence. It's 5 pm right now. So Kai isn't coming anytime soon.

I put the car key in the holder that is hanging near the living room, then I went to my room.

I changed into casual clothes. After that I went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks.

It's around 6:30. I'm sitting on the dining table with papers around me. I'm checking copies of the test I had taken today.

Suddenly my phone rang..it's an unknown number? I picked it up.

I waited for the other side to say something or anything but the voice never came.

"Are we going to stay like this?" A very familiar voice echoed through the phone.

"How did you get my number?" I asked in a very professional tone.

"Ohhh Hi there sunshine!!! That was so sweet of you asking me that instead of saying 'Hello'." he said empathising the "hello"

"I asked how you got my number?" I repeated my question again.

"Did you notice? I didn't even introduce myself and you yourself recognize that it's me!!!" He exclaimed like a teenage girl who just got to know that her crush liked her back.

"Awwww so romantic." Note my sarcasm darling!!!

"Should I hang up if you are done?" I sarcastically said.

"Ohhhh Sunshine you won't I know and yeah I'm done yet" He said monotonously and I can imagine him laying backwards to his chair.

"And why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Because if you wanted you would have done that yet." His words left me speechless because it's true.

"Bye." I said and hung up the phone call annoyed. What's happening with me?

I heard the knock on the main door. I went to open it.

"It's me, hi. I am your bestie." My unique creature yelled like always.

I backed away, giving him space.

He walked in then threw his bag on the couch and jumped on the couch. He gave me a look.

I gave him a 'what' look. He gave me puppy eyes. I gave him a 'are you done?' look.

Some noise interpreted our eye communication.

It's my phone.

"WHAT YOU WANT NOW?" One is enough for me to irritate and I'm happy being irritated with Kai only!! I don't need another one.

"You almost made my heart pop out" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Then go to the Cardiologist, but don't call me again." I hung up.

Can't this people let me live in peace?

I turn to my audience who is waiting for me to explain I guess?

"I-" Here you go bitch my phone is ringing again.

I was about to take it when Kai took control.

Okay what now? Can I kill both of them? It won't harm- will it? Of Course not!!! The population is so large one or two wouldn't affect it right?

Conclusion: I have lost my sanity.

"Hey you whoever you are. Don't. Call. My. Hyung. Again! Or I won't hesitate to drag you to court. For extra warning I am a criminal lawyer and a very dangerous one!!!" He threatened him. Well the way he is doing that no one will get scared, still I'm thankful and hopeful it will help me.

"OOOOOH MY GOD." Suddenly he happily screamed.

Happily? Wasn't he threatening him a second ago?

"Ooooo thank you so much. You know I never knew that I could ever have a fan like you." he said wiping his fake tears.
I rolled my eyes at his thankfulness and long lost hope from him.

Who am I kidding?

"Ahhh don't worry don't worry!! I know he can be mean sometimes." He looked at me then told that to person in the line aka Mr. Choi bemogyu.

"Gimme that damn phone" I yelled at him.

He started to run. We aren't going to play catch me game now for god sake we are not kids!!!!

"Stop there Hyuka!!!"

"No I won't. Catch me if you can, Mr.Holmes~"

"Hey I'm listening, keep talking..nah he isn't going to kill me. He loves me too much to do that." He told that to him.

"Okay go on... do whatever the fuck you want...I don't care." I shouted then shut my door.

I'm on the verge of killing someone. Let's just see who will become my first victim.

As I said I have lost my mind and turned into a psychopath.

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋ ࣭ ⭑

Hello Luvs~
Here is another update! I'm being generous today haha. Enjoy!
-Rin💕