Bonus Chapter !!

˚꒦꒷☁️꒷ Friendship Contract!˚﹆

Huening Kai was lying on the couch and watching kdrama while cursing his life. Single with a crush on a person he can't have. His Superior, Kang Taehyun. Amazing right?

The door-bell rang, disturbing his oh-so-important work. He opened the door to see the annoying couple too close to each other for Kai to digest. He literally was about to puke out everything he ate. Okay that was an exaggeration.

Yeonjun left Bemogyu in an instant and he was about to step closer to Kai when he stopped him.

"Leave me you betrayer Man!!" He yelled so loud that the couple had put their hands to their ears.

Now the couple were looking at each other, communication through their eyes.

"You shittyy people, Stop. STOP IT." Kai yelled with a pout.

"I DON'T LIKE YOU AND YOU" He accusingly pointed at them.

"Yell at us inside, for now let us enter at least.." Bemogyu said.

"You dog shut up!" He hissed at the said dog.

Yeonjun's eyes widened at the metaphor used by his unique creature for his newfound boyfriend.

"Please." Beomgyu requested.

Looking at Yeonjun, Kai gave them the permission to enter, not before giving a death glare to Beomgyu.

The new found couples sat together, leaving Kai alone.

"Today the wind is so cold and harsh." Kai murmured, referring to his single life .

"Did you say something? Sorry I didn't hear." Beomgyu said with a teasing smirk.

"Shut that guy up or else I know different ways to shut that mouth of his. I am a criminal lawyer, you won't even find any evidence." He said while playing with the knife that was there in the fruit basket.

"Assistant criminal lawyer." Yeonjun corrected him.

"Bitch!" Kai rolled his eyes, making Beomgyu shift closer to Yeonjun in fear.

Yeonjun got up and sat beside Huening Kai, but he moved away.

"Why are you behaving like this?"  Yeonjun asked, worried now.

"Hyung, you didn't tell me anything!! You just came two days ago saying you and him are dating and that You aren't dogless anymore-" Beomgyu instantly looked at his way catching Kai off guard

"–what? YOU ARE THE DOG!"

"But you used to like me! Remember!" Beomgyu whined like a child

"Not anymore, now are you my competitor! You are dating my hyung!" Kai folded his hands near his chest, leaning back more on the couch. He didn't hate Beomgyu for real, he was glad Yeonjun had him.

"You don't need to get insecure Hyuka! You always will be my first call." Yeonjun hugged him tightly, blowing her insecurities away.

Kai smiled and got up, walking to him room and coming back again.

"So now you both are going to sign this agreement" Kai bought his I-pad on the table in front of both of them, making them shocked.

"What's this?" Bemogyu asked eyeing the iPad in Kai's hand

"You are a professor, use your damn skills and read it." With that, Kai took his seat in front of them.

"What the hell is this?" Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows and Bemogyu looked at it too.

"CLAUSE 1: Party A AND B  are going to find a boyfriend for party C.

CLAUSE 2: Party A has to spend equal time with both other parties. You can't ignore party C.

CLAUSE 3: Parties should never forget to have friends date with party C.

CAUSE 4: Party A and B have to treat party C as their own child." Bemogyu stopped and looked at Kai with disbelief.

"Read there are many more." He said with a smirk.

"You think that we will sign this?" Bemogyu asked, his eyes wide.

"You don't have any choice either way." Kai retorted.

Yeonjun and Kai started to argue. Bemogyu didn't know whose side he should be on. So he kept the silence as his shield.

"Stop! Silent! Stop fighting like cats and dogs!" Beomgyu interjected in between.

"We are fighting like us." Kai said to which Yeonjun nodded. It was their usual banter.

"We don't need to copy anyone else. We are better off being us." Yeonjun said. Now both of them were saying things in unison. Who will say they were fighting a few mins ago?

Beomgyu shook his head and looked at both of them with disbelief.

"I am hungry" Beomgyu put his hands in the air and landed on the couch again.

"Hyung is the only one who can satisfy your hunger." Yeonjun choked on the air after hearing Kai's words and Beomgyu blushed pink.

"Ohhhh you shitty people! I was saying in a sense that, Yeonjun hyung can cook and I can't, so only he can feed your hungry stomach." Kai said laughing.

Well everyone knows who is the real dirty minded here, don't we?

Now Yeonjun  was cooking in the kitchen while Beomgyu kept him entertained. Kai was skulking over the fact that now he is the only one single. The door-bell rang again, and Yeonjun cheered like he was waiting for this moment only.

"Hyuka, open the door please." He said from the kitchen. Defeated, Kai got up and opened the door to get another shock of the day.

"Taehy- I MEAN MR.KANG?"

Yeonjun and Beomgyu just smirked from the corner, the real drama for Kai starts here.

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋ ࣭ +

Hello Luvs! So this was a bonus Chapter!! I hope y'all enjoyed some Yeongyukai moments!! They're so chaotic lol. And we have Taehyun to cure Kai's singleness😋🤌
Thankyou for reading this book till the end.
-Rin💕