나의 햇살 | nine

˚꒦꒷☁️꒷ Weekend !˚﹆

[Yeonjun POV]

It was finally the weekend, some peace.

"Come a little closer and put my world on fire!!" He is doing some weird dance. I was wrong to say "peace".

"Okay I have work to do" I said and got back to my work while my dear unique creature was just jumping and yelling.

After like half an hour later I'm here with work complete, lying on the couch with my head on its headrest.

Kai jumped on the couch and is now looking at me with his puppy eyes. I irritatedly mouthed 'what'.

"You know I saw a reel and it said that it's my sign to go on an ice cream date with my bestie. So let's gooooooooooo" he explained to me and I didn't understand anything because I didn't want to.

I closed my eyes again then said "Okay then go and first find a bestie."

"How can a person be so mean and rude?" He said in disbelief.

"You gotta believe babe it's me, the person you are talking about." I smugly said.

"So you won't go with me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Fine, don't." He stormed out of the living room.

I opened my eyes but soon closed them as he slammed the door of my room.

Hey hey that's my room. What the hell is that weirdo going to do?

I started to run and tried to open the door but that idiot had locked it from inside.

Great, just great.

"Open the fucking door Kai!" I yelled.

"Did you say something? Ohhh sorry I'm not able to hear." He said and I want to pull his hair out of his scalp.

"Speak a little louder Darling." He yelled from inside. I'm grunting at his antics.

"Dare you do something and I'll kill you." I speak in a very dangerous voice.

"Getting killed by a hot man like you would be an honour for me." I heard him saying. Ughhhh this bitch!!!

"Okay so I won't do anything else than tearing all the posters of your lovers here." He said and I could hear the mischievous laugh of his.

He wouldn't do that ryt? He won't tear them apart right? I bought all those posters with my saved money!!

"You would NOT do that." I tried to be more confident.

Keyword: tried.

"I can and I will. Just wait and watch." He tears something so I can listen to the voice of it.

I'm on the verge of crying. My eyes are welling up. My lips are shaking.

"I'll go with you anywhere but please don't do that." I said with a little sob.

After 1 min he opened the door and I threw him aside and entered my room to look for my loves to find them perfectly fine stuck to their place aka my wall.

He faked it all to trap me!

I groaned and turned to look at him already in alert mode.

"I won't let you see the moon tonight you bitch. See my wrath now." I yelled then he screamed in fear.

I got down to my legs, picked my slippers in my hand and looked at him. He is watching me with fear.

"Hahahahaha." I evil laughed and announced the war.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh" He screamed then started to run.

I'm running behind him with both my slippers in my hand and he is screaming much to my satisfaction.

[Timeskip cuz I'm lazy]

So here I am ready to go with Kai. I look handsome. Don't I? Ahhh I know I do!

For the last 5 mins I've been admiring the beauty in front of me. Wanna know his name? It's me bitches! Choi Yeonjun!

Narcissist? If admiring and admitting that you yourself are the most beautiful in this world then yes I am narcissist~

"Are you done?" Kai's sweet voice brought me out of my thoughts.

And I quickly checked to see if I had taken my things or not. Checked!

"Yep!" I said while closing my room door.

"Look at you hyung" he gasped and I chuckled.

"You are looking so cool." He is looking at me with those dreamy eyes. It's now turning creepy I tell you.

"Okay! Thanks I guess" I nonchalantly said.

"You know I deserve a compliment back?" He said and I looked at him from top to bottom.

"Uhmh you are looking...nice? I awkwardly said. I admit he looks good but it's hard for an introvert like me to say things like this.

"This is why you are single." He said and walked away with that. I'm confused. What did he mean by that?

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋ ࣭ +

Hello Luvs! Enjoy the double update~
Also I love Yeonkai's bestie relationship sm here fr!
-Rin💕