나의 햇살 | sixteen

˚꒦꒷☁️꒷ Under the Influence !˚﹆

[Yeonjun POV]

I know nothing. Absolutely nothing, it's feeling like I have lost the ability to think clearly. I am confused but the thing is I don't know for what and why I am confused.

Love is infatuation and love is something so big. To be honest I don't believe in those shits, they are good only until they are in paper and screen not in real life.

Am I behaving like those female leads who at first don't believe in love but later fall for the trap of love? See? I have gone crazy.
I need help. I need sleep but that is far away from my reach. Reason? Oh dear, it's Choi Bemogyu!

Initially I was worried for him but, I know his best friend is with him. Now I don't know why the hell his thoughts are trying to invade my mind continuously.

Choi Yeonjun is officially mentally unstable now. I would like to give a huge credit to Mr. Choi Beomgyu, without him it wasn't possible. I would really like to thank him from the bottom of my heart.

Try to sleep. Try to sleep. Is there a spell for sleep? Sleeping pills! But they can be harmful later on.

I am feeling so light, like I am in the air. Ahhh this is so good. The clouds are my mattress. Am I in heaven? But I thought I'll go to hell and rule over it. No problem, I am happy being like this in heaven.

"Wakey wakey Hyungieee~"  This annoying voice. I know this voice. It's Kai's. What is he doing here in heaven? Ughhh he can't follow me here too!! He will never leave me alone.

He kept calling my name again and again. At this point, the alarm is better than him.

"I am awake, now please leave the room" I said while yawning. I didn't get the correct amount of sleep. Damn you Choi Beomgyu. You don't have the right to ruin my sleep.

"You are so selfish." He left after that. Okay he left? That's unusual.

I am lying on the couch in the living room with my phone in front of me with the screen on but it's making me bored!!! I have a phone, I have wifi,I got a subscription and I am still bored like hellllllllllllllll. You can imagine how bored I am by the time I have stretched the 'I'.

It's the weekend and my unique creature has gone out with his boss. Kang Taehyun was it? He took Kai to the village to investigate, and maybe somewhere else too. I know some sus shit is going on with them but for now I'll act like I'm innocent and I don't know anything.

You know, sometimes I think it must be cool being a criminal lawyer, playing Sherlock Holmes shit everyday. I am too lazy to move my ass right now to even get something for my hungry stomach, something to eat. Yes I am that lazy right now.

I am feeling like a drunkard. Do I have any songs to vibe on, pretending that I am drunk? Damn I haven't hit the club since months. Gotta catch with my friends from a nearby club.

Am I good at acting? I am superb at it. How? I just tricked y'all haha. Well I have never been to a club and have zero friends like those idiots who find peace in blasting noise and people throwing themselves at each other and not to forget how they even throw their undigested things at random people. In conclusion I was joking before haha.

Why am I even telling this all? Ohhhh yesss I am bored. That's why. I wish I had more friends but then they suck. They are real backbitchers with sugar coated mouths. I am happy with what I have, although Kak is little bit, no no a lot of crazy and he seriously needs help but still I have him, and I am quite satisfied with it. I cherish our friendship.

We were 17 or 18 when we decided that we will live together after we get jobs. We tried harder because we wanted to live like how we are living right now. We did have our ups and downs but we stayed stuck together like chewing gums.

We make new  friends and forget the older ones. Only a few make their presence so strong that we can't stop them from being with us. Only a few stay and the ones who stay are the friends we get after hardships of years. That friend for me is Huening Kai.

Okay children, we are done for today. Thanks for coming to Choi Yeonjun's Ted's talk.

Wait, why the hell am I talking in Kai's language? I know I'm under a bad influence.

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋ ࣭ +

Hello Luvs! Another update of just Yeonjun's inner thoughts lmao. Bro is going crazy fr. He needs help.
Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed reading this crack chapter after all that serious stuff ehe. See you in the next chapter! Bye Luvs<3
-Rin💕