나의 햇살 | seventeen

˚꒦꒷☁️꒷ Phone call !˚﹆

[Yeonjun POV]

God I miss him now. Let's search it on Google, "How to spend our weekend without your friends?" It may help right? Google can do anything.

The screen showed:
1.Rearrange Your Furniture.
2. Cook Yourself something New and Delicious.
3. Read.
4. Start a Garden.
5. Listen to Music.
6. DIY (Do it Yourself) Projects.
7. Meditate.
8. Create Your Own Videos.

Hmm, cooking seems like a good idea. But I'm too tired to cook. Let's ask Alexa and see what it says. Should I use her to address it? It's a female voice so okay, "Her" it is.

"Hey Alexa, can you cook for me? I'm tired, you know?"
Then that shit's reply is "I am not capable of that but I can definitely suggest you some recipes, you can cook for yourself." I know that! Fucking Alexa even knows how to sugarcoat her words. Like seriously?

Wait, she is a lady? A woman, as in female? So does that shit have a vagina? The biggest question of the century!!! Oh wait, Alexa is an Ai, I almost forgot. What the fuck?

Breath in,breath out, breath in, breath out.
I would gladly like to declare myself mentally unstable. Congrats to that neighbourhood lady from one floor down to ours. Her words are coming true. She said I am mentally unstable after I yelled at her 10 year old boy who was sucking a lollipop which he stole from my 25 year old baby.

Yes I have one. His name is Unique creature. Just like his name, he is so unique that it makes him an alien. Yayaya I got an alien as my kid.

"I NEED A THERAPIST." I said out loud in the empty room. I do need one.

Someone's phone started ringing. Fuck, it's mine.

"Hello" I said in a rush without even checking the name.

"Yeonjun." A voice answered which I haven't heard in a while. The voice that can make me remember many things.

"Yes?" I tried to come out as okay as I can but guess I can't.

"Only Yes?" The lady from the other side demanded endearment. Nice.

"Yes mom."

Let me introduce Ms.Avery Everhart, my birth mother or I say my only mother.

"I hope you are doing all okay?" She asked. Well I am better than before.

"I hope the same." I didn't answer her but politely twisted it in my favour.

"You are good with words just like your father." She said with a chuckle. She always reminds me how I am more like my father than her.

Their divorce was a mutual decision from both sides. According to them they loved each other but their cultural differences and aspirations for their respective future made them part their ways. I wanna ask only one question. If they have this different preference then why did they have me? I don't regret my birth, I have come far away from sitting in my room, regretting about something that isn't my fault. But the thing is, what can happen after 8 years of marriage that they suddenly think they aren't good enough for each other anymore?

There you know, the reason I question the concept of love. Anyways, back to calling.

"I guesse you said it was dad's cheesy mouth that trapped you? So by any chance, do you mean to say that I can also trap you?" I said, I know she hasn't said that but her elder sister did.

"I never said anything like that. I am not that stupid and your dad isn't a baker who had extra chess to waste on women. You know us." She defended herself. Well I like this about her. She is pretty clear about things which she has in mind and isn't afraid to voice it out.

"I wish I did." I muttered.

"Anyways, we are having a get together a day after tomorrow and your aunt Ellen is hosting it, I am not asking you to come." She said with her usual calm voice. Thank God she isn't asking me to come. But wait, is she really not asking me to go to that hellhole?

"I. Am. Ordering. You '' She voiced it quite sternly and clearly for me to understand it at once and not put up a fight for an already lost war.

"I don't have any escape from this so yes Mom I am coming to Ellen's." I said defeated. I have to go there.

"Good. I'll message you the time and Yes your cousin Kellyanne is bringing her date. I am quite excited to see what she got for her." My mother is excited. It means she is up to something. Good luck Kelly.

"You can also bring someone if you want." She told me her inner desire that she wants me to date someone.

"I'll see that mom." I answered awkwardly.

"Well then, take care. See you soon." And with that she hung up. What did I get myself into?

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋ ࣭ +

Hello Luvs! Another update cuz I'm motivated rn. Enjoy before I disappear for days again lmao.
Also y'all got to know about Yeonjun's background now. Poor him.
Anyways, see y'all in the next chapter! See ya!
-Rin💕