Enderville

Enderville was a place I've never even heard of. I strongly underestimated it being just a town. This place was like if you put 8 different villages altogether and painted over the entire thing with purple and black paint. This place was completely advanced. The buildings were tall, scaffold was everywhere, I really noticed the theme of purple and black everywhere I went. This place was extraordinary, but, not to my surprise, it was absolutely flooded with people, not villagers, people. I couldn't help it, I was looking around. Everything here was so different then what I was used to. Shit.. Enid's calling me again.

"Come on Miles! Stop sightseeing and let's go! I know we're awesome here already!"

"Yeah- Right!"

The two moved up the street, Miles having to jog just to catch up with her.

"So what is this place?"

"Enderville is simply just a giant town! There's loads of things to do here! We're built based off of the endermen!"

Miles' heart skipped a beat again at the mention of an enderman, causing him to slow down slightly

"Uh- Yeah..! I can tell!"

They ran for what felt like forever, finally reaching the main entrance, a giant, black gate made of obsidian.

"Woah..!"

"Now imagine this in my way while I'm carrying a heavy ass dude who's bleeding from his wrist!"

Miles sighed
"sorry to bother!"

Enid chuckled
"You owe me y'know!"

"Yeah, whatever you want..!"

The two slipped out of the gate, finally, it was quiet again. Miles no longer had to jog either, silently trying to catch his breath.

"My place has to be.."

One thing Miles had learned was interesting navigation tips. He could remember landmarks and find most places without a map. It seems walking for so long really did pay off.

"This way!"

The two began walking in a direction, only then did Miles notice the giant bow on her back. His eyes widened slightly, almost jealous.

"So.. you're a fighter?"

"What?"

"You have what looks like a really heavy bow there."

"Oh, right! Yeah, I have this because people keep messing with my potions and harassing me to brew for them."

"Oh.. Sorry I asked.."

"It's fine! It's actually given me an idea! I'm gonna start a brewery business at the market!"

"The.. Market?"

She glanced at him like he was either insane, or really, really stupid.

"...How far out did you say you were again?"

"Far enough to not know anything about any markets."

"Oh my god- Okay- There's a place where people from all around the world come to sell goods and services, when you get there, you can find just countless stands of people and villagers alike selling things for emeralds."

"...Seriously?"

"Of course, it's one of the most popular business spots possible! The thing is, anyone can set up a stand there and have people come and check out their goods!"

Miles wondered if it was worth making a business, let alone setting up a stand.

What could I possibly sell anyway... hmmm..
"...Really?"
"Maybe I'll check it out, where is it?"

"It's located at what they call 'The heart of the world.'"
"I'll show you the way later."

"Okay... what about you?

"What do you mean?"

"Why'd you... help me, in the first place?"

Enid thought to herself for a moment, before turning to Miles

"What was I supposed to do? Let you sit there and bleed out?"

"You definitely could've."

"Why are you even questioning it? Just be thankful."

"Alright, just curious, that's all."

Miles suddenly stopped in his tracks, his eyes widened

"Oh No..."