Chapter Three

Draco and I arrive in the center of Hogsmeade, a flash of the bitter cold rushes over my skin as the wind brushes past us, I disregard this feeling and immediately take in the beauty of the village. Hogsmeade is extremely gorgeous in the wintertime, snow covering the steep roofs and powdered over the cobblestone streets, it is truly a winter wonderland. I looked around, observing the bustle of the young witches and wizards shopping for Christmas gifts and enjoying their holiday with friends, this is it.This. Is. Heaven.

I looked over to Draco, who was extremely pink in the face. He definitely is not as much of a fan of this season as I am.

"So, where to?" I asked, we hadn't exactly made a schedule for the evening.

He looked at me and replied with a shiver "Well... Pansy and Blaise were supposed to meet us here, but of course they're late so we are going to wait until we see them."

I rolled my eyes at him " You can't be serious." I said with attitude.

"Yes, y/n, i am serious. But you're lucky, because they're here now." Draco said pointing ahead to where Pansy and Blaise were standing.

Thank God.

As we reached the spot where the two were standing I was immediately thinking of ways I could get away to get Draco his gift for Christmas, since I can't very well do that in his company. Pansy Parkinson, one of mine and Draco's best friends, looked at me as we were standing in front of them, with a disgusted expression. I have zero idea as to why she was, but I chose to ignore it because, well it's Pansy.

"So... where to first?" Blaise said, breaking the deafening silence.

"How about The Three Broomsticks?" Draco suggested.

I smiled at the thought, Draco and I used to go there every weekend during our sixth year, it was truly the only place where we could escape the horrors that were going on behind closed doors with both of our families. The Dark Lord was prepping for war and Draco and I were forced into it, so we would go to the three broomsticks to have a laugh for a few spare hours. Just the two of us.

"That sounds fantastic!" I responded, smiling softly at Draco.

" Yeah sure, that sounds good." Pansy said.

I thought for a moment. This is a perfect time to go do a little bit of shopping for gifts, I wasn't sure I wanted to shop around drunk later in the evening.

"Actually guys, can I catch up with you guys later? I just have a little shopping I'd like to do." I said, feeling a little guilty. I mean I came here with Draco and I'm basically ditching him already.

Draco looked at me with a smile " Of course!" He laughed and added" Don't take too long and forget about us."

And with that I turned on my heel and headed towards the shops. I wonder what Draco would want most for Christmas, he could be pretty picky, but at the same time not picky at all. As I was walking I reached a clothing store, Draco certainly loves his clothes. He's a bit of a fashionista. I walked into the store, carefully looking at all of the fancy robes and the lovely jewelry and gloves, I came across the most beautiful winter cloak. This cloak had Draco written all over it. It was fancy and it was elegant in all the best ways, the cloak was below the knee length and it was black. Of course. There was a furry edge on this cloak, adding the perfect amount of feminine touch, the inner lining was a dark forest green that was a shiny silk. The front clasp of this cloak is a main part of what drew my attention to it, it was two snakes made of silver intertwined, with green gemstones littered about in the most delicate fashion.

This. This was the perfect gift for Draco.

I brought the cloak over to the counter, as I was purchasing it I asked the seamstress.