Chapter 11.

And I got a boyfriend, he's older than us
He's in a club doing I don't know what.
~Taylor Swift.

Elora's head pained. Pained wasn't the right word. Infact it was nothing close to what she was feeling. Her entired body felt like it was numb. It felt like her brain didn't connect to her body anymore. That her brain had given up on everything. She couldn't think nothing. She didn't know where the hell she was. But she knew it wasn't the right place.

Her surroundings were cold. Cold as ice. It surprised her how she wasn't shivering. That was probably because the air in the room wasn't cold but the feeling it gave her was cold as ice.

Her breathing was slightly heavy, nothing she wasn't used to when she was scared. Her feet felt like they weren't in their shoes anymore.

What had happened?

She tried to remember. Everything told to stop trying. That trying to think only made the pain worse. But she didn't listen. She kept trying to think. Again. Then she remembered. She was walking and then noticed that someone was following her. She had messaged Alex. It had gone through. But then her phone died. She kept walking taking different turns. She tried to avoid the alleys but sometimes when it was a dead end she had to take them. That's where they had cornered her. She tried to get away.

She almost did.

But someone came and caught a hold of her and then everything went into darkness. They must've hit her with something on her head. Maybe that's the reason her head was paining. No wonder.

But she has to know what was going on and where she exactly was. She had to open her damn eyes. But no. Her eyes wanted to sleep. Her brain wanted some rest. Infact it needed the rest. But she couldn't rest in peace until she was out of there. And to get out of there she needed to open her eyes. Slowly and taking all the energy she could she opened her eyes. But closed them as soon as she opened them because the light was too much. It blinded her. It took her a few minutes before her eyes adjusted to the light before she could open them fully.

She slowly sat up against the will of her body. It ached like hell. But she had no choice. She had to stop thinking about the pain and try to think of a way to get out. She looked around. There was one bed on her right and then there was a wall. Opposite the wall there was a door and then next to the door there was another bed on which someone seemed to be asleep and next to her was another bed on which someone was asleep too. There were cameras at every corner of the room which meant that they could see them at every minute.

Why? Why did this need to happen? Why? Why would this happen to her? What had she done for her to deserve this?

Silent tears rolled down her face. But it looked like she didn't have time to cry as the door opposite her opened with a loud bang causing the other two men to wake up with a jolt. Two men in black came in. They had a mask and well they were very well built so not matter what she did Elora knew she couldn't get a away.

One of the men came and grabbed her hand and dragged her off the bed. The coldness of the floor took over her body and it felt like, for a moment that her legs would betray her and she would lose balance but she quickly gained her balance back.

She tried to speak to the man, asking him where the fuck he was taking her but he would only yell at her to keep quiet. The other man didn't say anything. He just walked alongside them as she was dragged to a place she didn't know. The floor was cold. Her surroundings sent a shiver down her spine every now and then. There was nothing other than empty corridors. There was no sunlight at all. It was just empty corridors with a little light from the small bulbs that were hanging from the ceiling.