Chapter 1

*****

Sunday morning and here I am at my bed. Let me rephrase that -- I'm on someone else bed. Looking at this Man beside me. I can't remember anything that happenned lastnight. All I know is that I'm on a pub then this guy throwing his self to me.

"Hahaha, weird. How come He's the one who past out lastnight but here I am can't even remember anything." I muttered to myself.

I look again at him. He looks like a prince charming really like the one those in the Fairy tales. Nice jaw line, soft skin. I didn't touch his face but it looks so soft. Well I'm lying beside him, so I know. And then his nose where so pointed. Damn I wish I have nose like that. Anyway his lips were red and looks soft too. God did I kiss him lastnight? I really can't remember! Ugh. Then he have a little stubble down on her chin so he might not shave yesterday or ---- Oh my God! I didn't notice that his awake. God this is so embarassing..

"Done checking me out dear?" He said with a playful smirk on his face.

Damn I thought he was a prince charming. But I guess I'm wrong.

I've got back to reality when he starts waving his hand in my face. I got zoned out. Tss.

"Hey! Hey! Earth to you!" He said while grinning.

"Yeah? What?" I ask with my one eye brow up.

Really? He just smiled. What's wrong with these guy.

"Who are you? What are you doing here and on my bed?" He ask. with a confused look.

And then it hit me. God I must get out of here before this guy interogates me. Like in the movies. Hahaha.

So I jump out on his bed. Looking down at myself. Thanks gee I'm still on my red skinny tube dress. Whoo! And before He said anything, I look around the room to see my killer stilletos and my purse on the floor. Then grab them and ran out of his room or I guess? Before I ran I remember the look on his face. He looks confuse and his eyebrows are close to one another that made a little wringkles on his forehead. Thats cute. Erase erase. Now where the hell am I? This house is huge! I'm on the hallway looking at the paintings on the wall while trying to put my stilletos on my feet. Then I see a old woman not really old but she looks like old. Ha! Nevermind me, she's wearing a uniform that for maids. So she's a maid. When she finally see me, her eyes widen. Then I ask her.

"Uhm, can you help me? Coz I don't know the way out of here." I said politely. Looking at her.

"Yes, this way please ma'am." She said.

I just nod and follow her. Strange eh? Then finally I'm out of that huge house! Man they're loaded. We've got a long walk through the hall way then a stairs with red carpet. That house is really awesome. Wish I have a house like that.

I just say my thanks to that lady then I bid my goodbye. Luckily there's a cab. So I got in and give my address. Then lay my back and close my eyes.

---------

What do you think? First story of mine. Is it lame? Well I just tried. So have good read! :) xx

-MeryyyylChoi