Chapter 7

A/N : Sooo this point of view will be on a new character. Because as you all know the pov's always on Trinity. So yeah for a change.. here's Adam!

*****

- Adam -

I can see her. The girl who left our group just for what?

A boy?

Who can't even help her. Tsk. We're not just a group.

We are her Family..

Flashback..

"Trinity you know our bussiness! You can't just go with him! He's not worth it."

"Oh yeah? I'm tired of this bullshit! Since we we're born we've been into this bussiness! You know what? I'm leaving with Troy tonight! And you can't stop me! I loved him! I really do!" Trinity said while crying.

"Trinity stop this non-sense! You won't leave tonight! You will be stuck with me forever! This is our bussiness too you know that! And your bullshit feelings are ruining us."

"No, no! You won't stop me. I am your twin sister Adam. How can you be so cruel?!" That hit me.

"Fine! Go with him! But I swear you'll come back again to me. To us. This is you're life!" I gritted my teeth.

Then I left her at her room.
Walking out, I immediately dialled my parents number. In just two rings they pick up.

"Mom? This is Adam. What will I do? Trinity wants to leave us for a guy. She said, she loved that guy." my voice croaked.

"Do what you we're trained for! Adam you're the one holding our bussiness for christ sakes. You should know what to do! If Trinity don't want to leave that guy. Then make the guy leave Trinity! Threaten him! Or kill him! Just erase him from Trinity's life. I have other things to do. Go clean up that mess! Bye." Then she hang up.

Later that night..

Trinity leave our house, I followed her, where will Troy and she will meet up.

She already see Troy. In front of an convenience store..

She waved then smiled..

She doesn't know that we're following.

Before she got nearly from Troy,

My people grab him and put him inside a van. Then drove away.

Trinity was shocked..

She didn't even have the gutts to follow the van that took Troy away.

There, I stood up next to her.

"You?! Adam! I thought we've talk about this? How could you?!" She said while crying and pointing her index finger on me.

I just sighed. And said..

"Trinity you can't get away from me that easily. Now, come on! Lets go back home." I hold her in her forearm. But she keeps on screaming and kicking. Then she bite me.

I let go of her forearm. Then she ran away.

I didn't follow her. I just let her..

I called my people who have Troy. And tell them that I'm coming there.

When I got out of my car. I immediatly go to where Troy is.

I beat him.. Bad.

Until he's lifeless. Or I mean Dead.

End of flashback..

*****

I really didn't meant to kill him.

I'm just giving him a lesson to leave Trinity. but too bad I can't control myself..

If he didn't love Trinity..

Maybe he's alive until now.

Who am I?

I am Adam Clifford..

The twin and only brother of Trinity.

.

.

.

.

----------

A/N : This is really the Chap.
Omg, Trins have a twin brother?!
What do yuh think? Mmkay.

Vote and Comment! :) xx

-MeryyyylChoi