Chapter 2

I'm now on my apartment. It looks like there's no one living here by the looks of it. I switch on the lights and jump down on my couch while kicking my heels off my feet.

"Ugh this place is a mess. And my heads killing me" I muttered to myself.

Man this hangover is such an ass. I manage to go to my kitchen and get some advil and water to ease my pain. I drink it then I go to my room and search through my cabinet. Looking for some tee shirt and some comfortable shorts to wear. This dress stink and that means I am too.

So when I found my things that I need. I grab a towel and directly go to my bathroom. And do my routine. I on the shower and I let the water run through my face, to my body and do what I have to do.

After taking a 30 mins of bath. I walk out of the bathroom with the towel wrap on my body and my hair still wet dripping some water on the floor.

I wear my undies then my shirt and shorts then got my hair dry.

"Oh you look nice now." I said to myself infront of a mirror. Smiling.

Oh well. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Trinity Clifford. Yeah I know Trinity is a common name. I live here in America. Don't ask where, I won't tell you. I'm 19 years old. Not a minor anymore but still a teen. I live alone in this freaking apartment. Just so you know I'm only renting this one. My parents are dead. Don't pity me. I can handle myself.

As I was saying. I am alone. I'm still studying on some University. And where do I got my income? I work.

I'm working on a fastfood downtown. I'm a cashier, waitress and all. I do all the duties but not cleaning the toilet. Hahahaha.

Ring Ring Ring

Thats the sound of my phone. I ran to my purse that currently still on the couch. And open it and grab my phone inside.

There my best friend calling.

Scarlet calling...

I press the answer and set my phone to my ears.

"Hel---" Not finishing my greetings. I got cut off already. Tss this girl.

"Trinity Clifford where have you been?!! I've been up all night searching for you! You biatch! You don't know how much I'm worried! God. I thought you've been caught by---" I cut her off.

"Well hello to you too!" I said. Note the sarcasm. "I'm fine Scar! I just woke up on a wrong bed. With a Guy! This is your fault Scar. And don't even try to continue what your saying." I said. With a hint of annoyance on my voice.

"Fine fine. I'm sorry. I'm just worried. Well where are you now? Are you at you're apartment now? We've got a lot of talking to do. I'll be there in twenty. Bye love you!"

Then she hang up. She didn't wait for my respond. Yes that's Scarlet Lavigne. My best friend in crime.

-------

Another one. Trying to be a good writer here! Have a good read. :) xx

-MeryyyylChoi