Chapter 15

- Trinity -

Waking up on the ring of my phone. Opening my eyes. I can feel someone beside me. When I fully open my eyes I see Adam sleeping beside me.

Why the hell is he beside me?! Sometimes I really think Adam has a thing for me.. First when he don't want me to leave our home, then when he finds out about Troy and then when he talks to me like when he said that he missed me and I'm his. Its kinda give me chills. Ugh erase that. That's Incest.

He groaned beside me. "Aren't you going to answer your goddamn phone?!" He shouted. Still eyes close.

I quickly grab my phone on the bedside table and answer it without looking on the caller ID.

"Hello?" I ask yawning.

"I'm back." Voice of a guy.

What?! I looked at the caller ID and see that its the Unknown number.

"Who are you?"

"I missed you."

The hell.

"Are you crazy?! I don't know you!" Then I hang up.

Damn. Whose that guy?!

Adam groaned again and reach for me and grab my waist.

"Lets sleep.." he mumbled.

This is really giving me chills. I mean I'm not used to him being like this and for freaking sake his my twin. And we're not like this.. Maybe when we we're young. He's showing some affection that not a brotherly..

I just hope that, this is nothing.

Lay down on my bed, thinking of the mistery guy with Adam beside me hugging me.

I don't really have an idea. Who is that!

Looking at Adam he looks really asleep, so I carefully removed his arms on me and silently climbed out of my bed. And go to my bathroom.

After that I got out of the room, and go to the kitchen to drink some water. I feel dehydrated. Making some breakfast. Adam came to the kitchen on his boxers only. And looking something at the fridge and his other hand is on his phone on his ear.

"Yeah, she's here.." getting water on the fridge, he looked at me and handed me his phone.

I took it and hesitantly put it on my ear then talk. "Uhm.. who is this?"

Adam looking at me sternly while drinking his water. My god why do he need to be just on his boxers?!

"Its me.. Come home Trinity. Your father want to see you.."

That voice.. She's dead for me.

I hang up. Then handed back to Adam the phone. He looked at me then take his phone back.

"What did she tell you?"

I shrugged. Then continue what I'm doing. After eating, I immediately take a shower and go to school.

I leave Adam. Not talking to him.

.

.

.

.

.

University..

My professor keeps on blabbing about something I don't understand.

My mind is still on the mistery guy that keeps on bugging me on text messages and call.

"Okay class dismiss. Enjoy your break.."

I got out of our room and go to my locker. I put all my things in there except for my phone and money.

Glad that its already break.. Hope I won't be bored at home..

Looking around I see Scarlet running towards to my direction.

"Oh my gosh Trins you won't believe this!" She said jumping up and down smiling widely.

"Yeah what?"

"I met a guy!"

Whats new with that?

"And?" I ask.

"He's so handsome! He just bump on me this morning, he's a transferee. And he just got enrolled today." I nod "I hope that he will be on one of my classes! I'm so excited."

I chuckled. "You're always excited with boys Scar."

She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, now come on! Lets go shopping."

Shopping? Hmm.

"Yeah sure."

Then we quickly go to the nearest mall.

*****

Ohh, got some writers block. Hoho :3 I will be cutting short this story yeah. It means it will not have 30 or more chapters. Sorry. 'Coz I know its boringggg. Hay :(

Vote and Comment! :) xx

-MeryyyylChoi