Chapter 3

A/N : This was supposed to be on Chapter 2. But something got wrong. And it got deleted. So I re-write it.

-------

Flashback..

I'm on the phone with Scarlet and she keeps nagging me. About going out tonight. I look at the clock. Its 5pm already.

"Come on Trins! Its been ages since we've been out."

"Oh yeah? Ages? Its like last week." I smirk at her.

"Whatever! Just pick me up here at my apartment 9pm sharp. And where going to Midnights." She said happily.

Midnights is a bar downtown. Yeah a bar, like music blasting, people sucking faces, dancing and touching bodies. Eww.

"But I have--" I got cut off.

"Wha-t? I-i-am lo-losing y-you?! Just be here at 9pm okay. Bye!" Then she hang up. Nice nice nice.

Ugh! That girl do that all the time!
I have no choice so I just got myself ready. I'm wearing a red tube dress before my knee that fitted with my body. I got curves but I don't have big boobs. Just average. I wear my killer stilletos too. Then applying my make-up and fixing my hair. There I'm done.

I look at my room and search my purse and my phone. Then grab them both. And I storm out of my apartment. Luckily there's a taxi..

*****

9:10pm at Scarlets door.

Before I knock, the door swush open. And there it let out Scarlet. Wearing a black dress that fitted to her body.

Her eyes widen at first. Then her lips smirk at me. And said..

"You're 10 mins. Late! Ugh. Lets go! By the way you look sexy. Like me." I just rolled my eyes and follow her.

Conceited Bestfriend.

*****

Midnights Bar..

When we got inside, the music are blasting through my ears. I eyed the people whose all busy dancing, making out, drinking. And other gross.
We go straight to the bar. And ordered some drinks.

"Goodevening ladies, what can I get for you?" That's the flirty bartender.

"2 shots of vodka for me, and 2 shots of tequila here for my friend." Scarlet said while pointing at me.

I just shrugged. I don't like to talk because my talk will be shout. The music is so loud. But our ears are already immune to this.

"Coming right up." I rolled my eyes.

Scarlet poke me and point some guy on the other part where we are.

"You're type?! Looks like a player." I said.

She smirk. Then said. "Wait up 5mins. And he'll come here. I can sense."

Knowing her. Less than 5mins I bet.

"Ladies here's your drinks." The bartender said then winked at us. Gross.

We just shot up our drinks. Then the guy whose pointing by Scarlet are here with us now.

"Hey babe, I'm Shawn." The guy said in a flirtatious way to Scarlet.

Oh yeah, we notice.

"Hi, I'm Scarlet and this is my friend Trinity." Scarlet said while smiling.

"Hi Trinity."

"Yeah Hi." Then I rolled my eyes.
Scarlet elbow me. But I didn't mind her.

"Trins we'll just be dancing, are you okay here? Or do you want to dance with us?"

Duh.

"No, I'm fine here. Go ahead. Enjoy!" I said smirking at her. Then giving her the looks that Take-Care-Biatch.

She just smiled and give me the look that says. I-Know-Mom.

After that they got lost to the crowd and I can't see them anymore. I just sit still here at my stool, watching other people's bussiness.

There I see some guy walking to my way and he looks hot, scratch that he looks stunning. But definitely drunk.

When he was near me he smiled like an idiot and said..

"Hayyy beyyybb----" Then he pass out. On me! Like on me!

I'm shock. Unfortunately I catch him. Damn he's heavy. I'm trying to get my phone through my purse but this guy is so really heavy. I can't get it.

Scarlet Lavigne, where are you?! I said on my mind..

Luckily, there's a Man coming towards us. I think he's on 40's or something.

"Miss, I'm John. And I am the personal driver of Mr.McLane" I eyed him.

Well he looks fine and I think he's not lying so I pass to him this heavy guy on me.

"You know what, said to that guy that he's heavy! And if he can't control his self don't drink too much! Damn" I said annoyingly.

"Miss, I'm afraid you should come with us too." What?!

"Why would I come with you?!" I said shouting at this man.

"Because we have orders that, who ever is the last person he's with before he pass out should come with us." The hell?! Orders??

"Are you insane?! I don't even know that guy!" Pointing to the pass-out guy.

The man just look behind him. And there are two buff man whose looking at me and then..

Grab me by my arm.

"Miss, we're sorry. Don't make a scene and lets go. We're just following orders." I glared at them. But I go with them willingly. Without making a scene. I don't like to argue with this kind of people. They might just punch me and I'll be knock-out for sure.

Out of the bar, there was a car. Then 'John' put first inside the pass-out guy then me. I look behind and see the buff man behind me holding an..

Injection?!

"What the hell----" then I pass out.

End of Flashback..

******

So that's why I woke up there. Now I remember. That's weird because they just inject something on me, I bet that's some sleeping pills there. Because I got knock-out. But thankfully they didn't do anything to me.

-------

I'm writing this through my phone! So bare with me pleaseeeeee..^^

Have a good read! Vote and Comment! :) xx

-MeryyyylChoi