Chapter 13

- Trinity -

When I got out of the taxi, I looked around the place and got in.

The hostess ask me, if I got a reservation. And I said I'm with Hans Mclane. She look at her list then smiled and nod. And guide me where would I'll be sitted.

Well Hans is still not here. So I just sit on the chair. And tap my hands on the table when the waiter come to me. He ask me if I want any drinks first. And I just said that just give me an Iced tea. After the waiter walked away I check my phone. And see that there is a new message. From Unknown number again. Saying.

"I missed you. I'll come back in time."

Huh?! What the hell is this person is saying? My mind is going to explode if I'd think about this text message that I've getting. First Adam then now a text message from who knows who.

The waiter come back with the Iced tea, I just said thankyou. And I'll order when my date comes. He just nod and walked away.

I replied to the text message. And said that "call me." Yes I want to know who is this! Ugh.

"Earth to Trinity." I gasped.

Hans is already infront of me and waving his hands over my face. He looks HOT.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah what?"

He smirked. "I've been here for like five minutes and your zoning out."

Geez. I didn't know that I've been zoning out.

The waiter came back and took our orders.

We just sat there silently and its getting a little bit awkard.

When finally the waiter come back with our food. My stomach is rambling 'coz I didn't eat anything since this morning.

Hans chuckled, "Looks whose hungry."

I rolled my eyes and started to it.

He cleared his troat and spoke. "Trinity why don't you slow down a little. You might get choked."

Am I really that too fast?

"Yeah yeah." I muttered.

"So Trinity.." He said while picking up some food. "I said to my mom that we're having a date so I don't have time for Fiona." I nod. Chewing my food. "And mom is not really mad at you. Actually she likes you because she thought that we're inlove."

Inlove?! I choked.

He immediately give me my Iced tea. I drink it then looked at him.

"Inlove? Are we that good? I mean its just an act."

He's bright face turned to an no emotion then to an smiled again.

Weird.

"Yeah right its only an act." He said.

I just continue eating. And Hans asking me about random stuff. Like this..

"Okay next, when is your birthday?"

"July 23rd.. You?"

"December 3rd.."

I nod. Then he continue asking again. Maybe going out with him is not really that bad to get myself out of those things that on my mind.

After eating, we go to the mall and he played on the arcade. Yeah he's only the one who played I just watch. Then after that he drove me back to my apartment and walked me to my door.. Its only six pm. And its just a little dark.