Chapter 14

- Trinity -

I'm now at some Coffee shop. 'Coz Scarlet is already back. And yeah I told her that we'll just meet in here. She can't come to my home. Adam is still there.

She will be shocked..

Like me.

Earlier this morning when I woke up, I see some people on my living room, holding some clutch bags. And giving it to Adam. I don't know what are they doing, and really I don't want to know.

Waiting for Scarlet, I look around the Coffee shop and see a lady arguing with some guy. When I look clearly at the guys face..

Its Calvin. Cousin of Hans. That I met on the party.

I'm on the right side of them, thats why I can clearly see them.

Calvin caught me looking at them then smiled at me.

The girl whose talking to her, look at me. No, glared at me.

Then Calvin stand up from his sit and walk towards me. The girl is calling his name but he doesn't care.

Cocky is.

"Hi Trinity." He said smiling.

Does Handsomeness and hotness are really on there genes? Damn.

"Oh, Hi Calvin."

"Can I ask some favor?"

Huh.

"Uhm.. What kind of favor?"

He leaned down and hold my face with his two hands.. then. "Just look at me."

Wth?!

He's thumbs cover my lips. Then kiss me. I mean he kiss he's thumbs on my lips. But when you're looking just on the side. You'll think that its a real kiss.

I froze. Then the girl whose with Calvin. Walked out of the shop.

After the girl walked out, he remove his hands on my face.

"Sorry.. and thank you." He said.

"Did you just use me?!"

He smiled. "A little.. I just wanna get rid of that girl. Come on Trinity, I didn't kiss you. I kiss my thumbs."

Gosh. I blushed. The hell. Why am I blushing?!

"I am Hans Girlfriend. What will he think if he knows about this?"

"I bet he won't mind it. Besides we didn't 'fake' kiss for long. Its just 3 seconds I guest."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever."

His face lit up. "Thanks love!" He'll kiss me again on the cheeks. But I push him.

"Oops. Too much eh?! You owe me Calvin."

He smiled again. "Of course. Okay see you around."

I nod. Then he walked away.

Gosh. Why does they always want to use me? Am I a thing? I'm always a cover up for there mess. Ugh.

This sucks. A minute later Scarlet already came.

"Trins! I'm really sorry I'm late.. I've just got some errands to run." She sit infront of me. "How are you?"

The waiter came up.

"I'ts okay, I'm fine.. you?"

I look at the waiter and ordered same with Scarlet.

"I'm good.." She said while nodding her head. "And uhm, I really want to talk to you about your bro--"

"Its alright now Scarlet." I bit my lip. "He already found me. And don't come to my apartment okay?"