Chapter 4

A/N : Make sure you read Chapter 3. :)

-------

Sitting here at my couch. Suddenly my door got open. And it seems Scarlet, because I heard the clicking of her heels through my floor. I don't bother looking anymore.

Then she sat on my couch beside me and look at me with What-Happen-Lastnight look.

I look at her and gave her an You-Left-Me-Lastnight look.

She look back with an I'm-Sorry look.

Okay okay, that giving look competition is weird. Hahahaha!

I just tell her what happened last night when she left me. All of it. No miss out details.

"Oh my god! I'm really sorry that I left you.." She said then looks down.

"Its alright. Nothing happened to me. Look.." I stand up and rolled over.

"Ehhh, what if----" I cut her off.

"Stop your what ifs there. Okay? I'm totally fine.." She just nod.

And then looking at me. Her eyes widened like remembering something. Then she said..

"Did you said McLane is the last name of the guy who pass out on you last night??" I nod.

"Why?" I ask.

"Oh my God! There's only one hottie I know that is McLane.. And that is Hans McLane!" She shriek.

Hans McLane?!

"Do you sleep with him? Like you know. Sleep as in sleep." She ask curiously.

I laugh. Then her lips parted and said.

"You didn't?! What the----" I cut her off.

This is the way of our talking. Always cutting off each other.

"First of all, I don't know who is The Hans Mclane. His driver just said Mr. Mclane and I don't know his first name." I said. She just nod. Then I continue.

"And no I didn't sleep with him as in sleep. You filthy biatch. We just sleep literally." She laugh.

"Fine fine. I'm sorry for what happened lastnight and for judging you with Hans. Anyway you said you we're on the same bed. So what does his room looks like? And they're house? Are they rich? I bet they are. And base on your description about his facial features. I know his Hans. So what does he look like when sleeping? Come on! Come on! Spill!" She said. God this girl is putting too many questions. She's really curious eh?!

I just tell her all the details. And her eyes widen then her lips shaped like this 'O' which is weird. Hahahaha!

*****

After our conversation.
We're just watching on telly. Gladly Scarlet stops asking questions. Which is good because I'm tired answering her.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Scarlet ran through the door because we ordered some pizza. But then she just shouted my name.

"Trins! There's some one looking for you!"

I shouted back. "Who is that?!"

She came back from the door and shrugged. So I go to the door and see the man looking for me is..

"Mr. Driver?!" I gasp.
"I mean John? What are you doing here? And how the hell did you know where I lived?" I said with one eyebrow up.

"Miss Trinity, I'm sorry to come an announce. And to answer your question, I'm here because Mr. Mclane sent me to give you this." Then giving me a paper bag. With a note on it.