Chapter 19

- Hans -

Staring at my phone, when suddenly my new friend barge in, on my room.

"Sup bro?" He asked.

"Actually I don't know.."

I sighed. I-I think I really like Trinity and she's been running on my mind this past few weeks. Sounds girl. But this is what I feel right now.

He chuckled. "Bro you're whiped!"

I grinned. "Am not.."

Then we both laugh. Actually this guy-my-friend. I barely know him. I just met him on some pub and then in an instant where now bro's. He said he just moved in here about a month ago. And he enrolled too in our school.

He's name is Troy..

"Come on bro, lets just hit the pubs."

I stand up on my sit and put some nice clothes then we headed on some pub.

I can't get Trinity off of my mind. Her long black hair, her perfect facial features. She's perfect to me.

Even when she smiled, her eyes sparks. All the little things about her are on my mind.

I like the way she talks, walks and even when she rolled her eyes.

.

.

.

.

We ordered some drinks, then I saw the last person I want to see right now..

Fiona.

When she saw me, she ran to me and push everyone that on her way.

"Hansssss!" She shouted.

She look drunk.. Her face is red. Her lipsticks a little bit smudge on her face. Oh, I bet she's on make-out session a while ago. Her dress is so revealing. The predictable Fiona.

"Oh, Hi." I said awkwardly. Did she forgot that we're already done?

Drunken arse.

"I miss you!" Then she clung into me, she sits on my lap and her arms on my neck, while her other hand holding my face. She look into my eyes and I saw something. Like she's hiding something but then she just give me a flirty smile. And whispered to my ears. "Lets get out of here?"

Her voice make me shiverred. Of course I've been with bed with Fiona thats before I met Trinity.

I shook my head. "No, you're just drunk Fiona. Clearly you know that we're already done.."

She rolled her eyes and stand up. "I know but, for old times sake?" And then she kissed me.

I didn't return her kiss, so she stop kissing me and stomp away.

Troy laughed. I nearly forgot that he's still with me. "Bro she's hot, why'd you reject her?"

I laughed too and shot my beer. "Yeah she's hot but I'm done with her, she nearly got into me marrying her luckily I met some girl.."

I remmember Trinity, our first met. Which is I don't remmember what happened. I was drunk that night because I can't take that I'm engaged. You know the story about Fiona..

He nudged me. "Whose that girl eh? Imaginary girl from the woods?" Then he laughed.

I laughed with him, I don't know I just feel cool with him.

"Nah, her name is Trinity.."

He choked on his drink and look at me wide eyes.

I chuckled at his facial expression. "Trinity Clifford is her full name.." I continued.

He coughed.

"It is really my Trinity.." He mumbled.

The music is too loud that I barely hear what he said. "What?"

He shook his head. "Nothing.." Then he put his drink down. "I'm just gonna check out some women, want to join me? We can have threesome on the vip room.." Then he grinned.

I push him away. Chuckling.. "Nah, thanks bro but I'll pass.." then he walk through the crowd of people.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- Troy -

Once I got away from Hans, I quickly exit the pub and hop on my car and drove away.

Trinity.. My Trinity.

I miss her, actually I know that she and Hans are dating.. Or let me say fake-dating, but now I can see on Hans that he's somehow serious about my girl. I befriend him to know what are really his intentions. There's no problem with Hans, we're good friends.. But Trinity is mine. Even Adam try to break us again, I'll fight. I will surely fight. I can't be that coward again, I nearly died. So what can be loose if I fight my love for her? This is sounds cliche but, what can I do? I still love her and forever will be..

.

.

.

.

.

-------

Short chappp. :) I'm sorry. I've got writers block. But theres really a lot running on my mind about this story I just don't know what to write. Ugh. :(

-MeryyyylChoi