Chapter 21

- Trinity -

When we got home the other day from my parents house, I feel good. I mean I feel at home again at my apartment.

This is my home. And that is our house. Do you know the difference between home and house?

Well at first I thought, Its just the same. But its totally different.

Home is where you can feel safe, look ugly and be happy on it, last is it is your comfortable zone.

While House is a place where you can stay, sleep and eat. But not comfortable with your sorroundings.

Two different things, that if you didn't truly look at the meaning of it. You won't even know what's the difference.

Thats what I thought. This is my home.

Later on that day, I dialled Troy's number and waited for him to pick up the phone.

After he answer my call, I just said that I'm back and I think it is the right time for us to meet. I've been ready my whole life.

.

.

.

.

.

A knock on the door interrupted me. I was putting some make up on my face, just to be presentable. Who knows, what if Troy won't like me anymore because I become ugly, fat or something. Right?

After finishing my lipstick. I ran to the door. Opening it. I'm wearing a white fitted dress, that is simple. And just my usual white heels.

And then I saw him. The man of my life standing infront of me. Still handsome, a little bit cocky, and he's smiling. My man, he looks much matured now, I can tell his working out. But the point is he's alive. He's breathing right infront of me. I was speechless. Like speechless. My jaw hanging and I can feel the weird feeling on my stomach. After all this years, the butterflies are still here.

Those eyes that I adore are staring right through my body.

Finally he broke the silence and I was awake again. Awake from day dreaming.

"Hi.." he chuckled. "You look beautiful. Uhh, are you just going to hang your mouth like that all night?" Then he laughed.

I quickly close my mouth and press my lips into thin line.

I just can't still freakin believe this.

So the first that I do is, I pinch him on the arm. Hard.

"Awwwww.. Tri-aww-nity stop." He screamed in pain.

I mentally slap myself. Why did I pinch him again?!

"S-sorry! I just can't, I mean now I believe you.." He grinned. "I-you-me are we just going to stand here?" Gosh, why would I be so tense. Its just Troy. Oh yeah Troy, the guy you loved and thought that already dead.

I waved my hand in his face.

"What?"

"Come on lets go, where are we going anyway?" I push him out to make a way for me, cause I'll be locking up my door and most luckily Adam is not home.. He just have some business problem. Anyways back to Troy.

After locking my door and double checking it, I fixed my gaze on him.

"We'll be going to some diner.." I smiled, he still knew that I don't like fancy places. "I just thought that we could take a bite while we're talking.."

I nodded my head. Then he lead me the way to his car and open the door for me. Then in a second his already inside of the car beside me. He looked at me closely and nearly, nearly.. What is he going to do? Is he going to kiss me? I'm not yet ready. I need explanations. But here he is about three inches away from my face. I closed my eyes and after a minute I feel nothing. I just hear my seatbelt got buckled and him chuckling on his sit. Okay, that was a very cliche one.

"Calm down, I just buckled you up.."

I awkwardly smiled at him. And then he puts his key into the ignition and wait for the car to roared to life again. Then we're off.

*At Diner*

When we got our seats, the waitress came up pretty quickly and give Troy first the menu with a hint of touch on his hand. Why do all waitresses, are flirt?! No offendse to waitresses out there but some of you are really are. She even batted her eyes at him. She didn't even notice me, so I cleared my throat. She nearly jump, then give me another menu.. I rolled my eyes.

After we settled on what we're going to eat, the waitress went away, while swaying her hips. Ugh. Attention seeker. I just looked outside and start observing all the people that is walking, every people in this world have different stories and I have too.. Like you do.

When the waitress came back, she give one last flirty smile Troy and he didn't even notice that. Then she walk away.

I start eating my cereal. Yeah I ordered cereal! Don't be schock, I just like cereal for dinner. I put all the milk on my cereal and happily chew it. I was so amaze with the taste of cereals. Before Troy interuppted my thoughts about this cereal.

"Trinity.." He called me while he's putting his spoon down. He just ordered an ordinary meal for dinner. Then, he looked at me in the eye.

I looked at him. He's still that Troy that I've been loved. The only difference is that he got that fake-smile.

I wanna know, what's he thinking.. "Yeah?"

He cleared his throat and open his mouth to say something but close it again. I can feel that he's tense, and whatever he's gonna say it makes him think twice..

"Talk. Go on." I assured him.

I stop eating my food and put down my spoon too. I grab my glass of water and drink a little of it. Then wipe my lips with my handkerchips.

He took a deep breath. Then started talking. "June 8, 20**, thats when it starts. Or should I say thats where it ends.." I remember that date, That date is the day that I tried to leave Adam. "That night, I'm standing at the front of the convenience store waiting for you.. I was really nervous that time." Nervous, why would he be nervous? I just stared at him and nodded my head as a sign for him to continue what he's saying. "Maybe you're wondering why I am, nervous that time?" Is he a mind reader now? I nodded my head and still not opening my mouth to talk. I wanted to know what really happen that night. Why is he nervous and why did he just disappeared for two consecutive years and now he's back. Just back. I will not interupt him. All I need is the answers.

———————

CLIFF HANGER! YEAH. OKAY I'M SORRRRY FOR THAT. JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW GUYS THE NEXT CHAP WILL BE ON TROY'S POINT OF VIEW. COZ I THINK ITS MUCH BETTER, AND TO REALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. *SIGHS*

VOTE AND COMMENT. :) x

-MeryyyylChoi