Chapter 22

- Troy -

"Maybe you're wondering why I am, nervous that time?" I ask her. My Trinity.

Her eyes widened a little. But then nodded her head again.

She stares at me, like she was listening very intently.

And now I'm going to say, what did really happenned two years ago. I'm going to explain to her all of it. This is my chance.

"Trinity, your brother threatened me.." I said then look down at the table where my food is place.

Afraid to saw her reaction. But my head tilt itself. Her jaw dropped. And motion me to continue.

Flashback..

"If you don't fvcking leave my sister alone, I will kill you! You are no good for her, there's a lot of fish in the sea! And I don't really get why he chose you! You're just a normal teenage guy, and may I say a coward one. So you better leave her alone, or you'll be done.." then he walks out of my house.

Thats Adam. Yeah, my girlfriend's twin brother. I feel my heart sinked. Saying that I am no good for her is killing me. I love her, I love her with all my heart. She's my behalf. My world. My everything. I may sound girly but thats what I feel. Even her brother threatened me, I will still be seeing Trinity later tonight.

We made plans, she's running away with me. We're going far away, far from her family. I know what kind of family she have.

So I fix myself and quickly go to the place where we would meet. At a convenience store. Its late in the evening and its cold. The wind shivers me a little, so I hold onto my jacket and rubbed my arms up and down to make me feel warm and blowing air on my hands. I'm standing infront of the store waiting for her to come and its about half an hour now, and I don't think why she's still not here. Maybe--

My thoughts got cut off by a car stop infront of me, the van openned and it reveal a two buff man that look at me and then they look at each other and motioning their head to me. Just like giving each other a sign. I look at them and step back a little, not sure of them but they quickly pull me inside. I'm a guy ofcourse I did not just let them take me, I fought with them.. But no use for that, I felt something hard on my head and it stung and that's what happened before I black out.

When I woke up, I hear voices talking, murmuring about something my eyes still closed. Not sure if I want to open it, cause reality hits me that I've been kidnap or should I say man'nap. I fluttered my eyes open when I feel someone kicked me on my stomach. And I see where I am, at a dumpsite. I'm laying on the bare floor.. No blindfolds, my both hands are free and I don't have something on my mouth to keep me shut. That's where I talk.

Slowly sitting up. Touching my head, It still hurts. "Who are you?" I said slowly but in a calm tone. "Why did you kidnap me?" The man just look at me and chuckled while shooking his head. He walk near me then start punching me. I knew it was coming just by the look at his eyes. I don't know them. What did I ever do to them? I feel my face swolen now, bloods rushing out to my nose and my lip have a huge cut, my eyebrows seems to bleed too. I feel numb. He stops punching me when the other guy walk to him and saying something about the lines between "He's coming" and "He's angry" some sort of that. I can't barely listen to them feeling that I'm bathing with my own blood. I can't believe this is happening to me.

Trinity.. I remember that we should be meeting tonight before this goons took me. I don't know If Trinity comes. What If she did and she think that I'll ditch her. No, no, no.

A pair of headlights flash through my eyes, its a car. When the driver finally comes out, he slammed the door. And in an instant I quickly recognize him. And then it hit me. He's the one whose behind all this.

ADAM..

He looked furious, and thats where I only hear is the sound of his knuckles crushing in hard, to my bloody face. I've been punched again and again, kicking me, slapping me, punching me.. All I could do is groan. Not being able to respond I'm so tired and then It went all black.

(Fastforward)

When I woke up, I can't feel anything. My eyes still closed. All I can smell is medicines and alcohols and a beeping of something beside me. I slowly open my eyes and closed it again when a light is flash in my eyes, I repeated it and start again slowly opening me eyes and adjusting to the light, all I can I see is white. Where am I? Its a white ceiling, I slowly eyed the room and realization hit me that I am in the hospital. I only remember that I got kidnap, beat up by goons and Adam.. Oh damn, Trinity. Where is she? I hope she's okay. I still can't feel my body. I feel numb and mentally tell myself not to panick I'm a guy, I should not be weak. Then I heard the door swing open and it revealed a not so old woman with a white clothes and I really know that she's a nurse base on her attire. She's looking down on his board and then when she looked up at me, her eyes widened and quickly walk to me.

"Sir, can you hear me?"

Yes. I can. But I can't talk that's why I can't answer you.

That's what I want to say but sadly I just raised my brows to her up and down.

She get it and said. "Okay sir, thats a good response. I'll just call the doctor to tell him that you're already awake." Then she run to the door.

Few minutes later the doctor came in, he quickly check me, my heartbeat, my eyes and ask me a various questions that I really can't answer. Cause I can't talk. My throat dried. I only can wiggle my eyebrows as a sign that I can hear him and thats all.

I've been comatose for a year and a half. I've been sleeping for that long.

Several months later, after all the treatment that I got.. I finally get back to my old self again. I been on healthy exercises too. Just to keep my body good.

Everyday since I woke up, Trinity's the first that on my mind. What happened to her. Or Is she okay. If she had a new life now. If she forget about me. She never slip off of my mind.

Thats where I got the courage to find her again. Maybe, just maybe, she's not with someone else.

Then I find her and started stalking her.

End of flashback..

I looked at her.. Her eyes bloodshot, I don't even know that she's been crying. I'm so drown to tell her what happened. I touch her face and smile at her. "Don't cry hun.." I muttered.

She nod her head but still sniffing, she said.. "Come here," She patted the space beside her. "Sit with me." Then she chuckled.
I quickly got up from my sit and sat beside her. I froze, when I felt his warm arms on me. She hugged me. I've been dying to hug her all this time. Oh, how I miss her. I hugged her back too. Her face on my chest and mine's on the top of her head. I can smell her hair. I miss her scent. I miss everything. How I wish we can stay like this for how long.

"I thought you died. I-I, everyday I mourn for your absence.. You don't know how I hate Adam for doing that to you. I'm sorry I didn't know. I should have been there beside you.. I'm sorry. I miss you."

She lifted her head. And the tears are still flowing from her eyes. I wipe away her tears and smiled at her. "Its okay now.. I'm here now. Stop crying it not suits you. Just smile. Smile for me. I won't never leave you again.."

————————

UPDATE. YEAAAH. SOOO I WAS WONDERING, SHOULD I CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY? I FEEL ITS DULL. :3 AND I'M SAD. ANYWAY IS IT BETTER THAT SHE'S WITH TROY OR DO YOU WANT HANS? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. JUST MESSAGE ME OR POST ON MY BOARD. LOVELOTS...

VOTE AND COMMENT TOO. :)

-MeryyyylChoi