I don't know what title this should be

~Minx's POV~

I let go of Chilled's kiss as I spat, almost all over his floor, "Chilled seriously, what the hell." I said through spits. "Because I looove you Minxy!" I rolled my eyes, "can I have another kiss?" "No." "Fine meanie! You are such a tease." I then got an idea and then I started moving my face closer to Chilled's, tip toeing. "Um Minx?" "You love me Chilly Willy?" I pushed him on his bed as I straddled him and I brought my face closer. Oh my gosh, I can't even, his face is so red, and his eyes are squeezed tight. "Well sucks for you." I climbed off of him and I snickered. "Ugh Minx, you almost scared me!!!" "Almost?! Your face is so red hahaha!!!" I was literally laughing and crying tears of joy. I then saw Chilled brushing the dust off his pants as he groaned, "I still want a kiss..," he mumbled. I sat down on the floor, "I'm so bored!" Then suddenly I heard knocking from Chilled's door, "honey, I made sandwiches for you and your girl fri- I mean friend, it is at the kitchen table if you guys are hungry, well I need to do the dishes and run some errands, be safe!" I heard as her footsteps became distant, I heard the door open and close. I wanted to laugh so much right now, "honey, lets get sandwiches, I'm hungry~" I said pulling on Chilled's ear and rushing downstairs. "Minx I hate you so much!!!" As I finished rushing downstairs I decided to fake cry and I stopped at my tracks. "Minx?" My eyes started watering from holding in the laugh, I blinked as tears streamed down my face, perfect. I looked at him and he seemed shocked, "y-you hate m-m-me? I was only joking Chilled." I sniffled, in the inside I was smiling. "M-Minx I didn't mean to say that! I mean I love you, but not in that way, but as a friend, don't cry!" I bursted in a fit of laughs as Chilled looked at me dumbfounded. "Oh really Minx?! You had me worried ugh!" I skipped, following him while I hummed "accidentally in love," I don't know why, the song just came up in my head.

~Chilled's POV~

I felt so dumb, and I felt my heart throb, just seeing Minx cry, how does she even do that?! Yeah yeah, my tiny crush is starting to grow. We sat down at the kitchen table as we take bits of our sandwiches, heh, tuna.."wow Chilled, your mum makes yummy sandwiches, I have to thank her later too.." I just chuckled.

(Time skip cause I'm too lazy to write more text)

~Chilled's POV~

We finished our sandwiches as Minx pulled out her phone, "wait I need to call my mum, if I can have a sleepover with you." "Wait why?" "I don't know, I just feel like it, I don't want you to drive at night time." It was getting dark. After Minx said bye to her mom she told me that her mom said 'yes.' "Yay!!!" She cheered, I just smiled as my heart skipped a beat.

THE END OF CHAPTER! I was going to write more of this gushy love thingy ma jiggy, but I decided not to, why? I made the biggest mistake at my school, I just need to punch myself, I decided to switch seats so I won't be with this annoying ignorant student, so I switched seats since my teacher allows me, I was going to take a break, I will be free of him! But thing is, only one seat left empty is where the popular kids sat, now I thought they would leave me alone, hell no that did not happen, so now I have to deal with more people instead of one...

-ImReallyPissed4tMys3lf