Ohmie Senses

~Minx's POV~

After lunch, me, Krism, and Marzia went back to class. I then felt like someone was staring at me, that was when I realized that a guy with an omegle mask was staring at me. He quickly looked at our h.w that we were given. Weird..anyway after class my teacher said that we will be having something called..P.E. I didn't know what P.E meant after the teacher said it was Physical Exercise. We went outside and our lesson today was basketball. Whoa! How does the teacher do that! The boys seem pretty good at it but the girls eh, not so much. I haven't practice yet but I saw what the others were doing. The teacher then said we have to go into groups, Krism and Marzia pulled me to their group. It was the girls versus the boys. We only did 3 versus 3, me, Krism, and Marzia. The other teach was Anthony, that guy, and someone wearing a poker face mask. The teacher whistled, alright let's do this! Krism threw the ball up into the air, Anthony tried to catch it but lucky me I can jump high. I stared dribbling to the basketball net where we were supposed to score. "Over here Minx!", said Marzia, I threw the ball at her, but she didn't catch it and Anthony swiped in and caught the ball. He started dribbling to our goal and..oh my gosh..he made it?! Why are guys so good at these games?! "No fair!", I whined and act like a 4 year old. "Come on Minx, it is true that guys are better than girls.", said Anthony. I snapped and I felt a rush of energy in my body! After Marzia threw the ball in the air, I slapped the basketball and it landed near Krism. Krism then dribbled and tossed it at me, I surprisingly caught it and made a score!

~Time Skip~

~Minx's POV~

That was amazing!!! We actually won all the rounds! Well Anthony's team did score some points but we have more! I felt a chill run down my spine as I felt the guy with an omegle mask stare at me. He then started walking up to me! Ok Minx just calm down.."hey, I'm Ohm, and I have to say..you are actually good at basketball.", he complimented. "Well I never played any sports, this is just my first time haha.", I said.

~Anthony's POV~

I watched as Minx and Ohm have their small talk. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked over and saw it was Cry. "Sup?", he said. "Ahh, nothing much.", I said. It was pretty awkward.."you like Minx?", he asked. "Wh-what no.", I stuttered. I can tell he is smirking under that poker face mask of his..."mhm like I believe that.", he then looked over at Minx and Ohm too. "I know you like her dude.", he said calmly. I sighed, after that amazing win Minx's team have, I slowly fell for her, she did get pushed but dang she is strong.

~Krism's POV~

I was talking to Marzia when I overheard Ryan and Anthony talking. "I know you like her dude.", said Ryan, huh? Who did Anthony like? "Shh..", I told Mariza, she nodded and looked over to my direction. "I guess I like her..I mean I don't know her that much and yeah..I like her as a friend let's just say that.", said Anthony. Huh? Now I really want to know!!! Argh!

Hello! It has been a while since I updated haha! Well here is a throwaway chapter, I swear I will make better ones in the future yaaay! Stay awesome guys! Boop!

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss