Sleepover!!!

(Don't know where I left off but here, derp)

~Minx's POV~

After the call with my mum, and her saying yes, me and Chilled fist bump. We raced to the couch and I did a swan dive, which was a bad mistake but worth it! But only for Chilled to sit on my back. "Damn it Chilled! What the hell dude!" I joked as I rolled my eyes. "Well you took up the whole couch, and this is MY house." Sometimes he is a smartass but most of the time a kid. I scrambled out of his ass and laughed, as he grabbed the remote and turned it on. It was Spongebob, was he watching nickelodeon? "Um..?" "Oops wrong channel." He quickly switched channels and he couldn't find anything fun to watch so he went back to Spongebob. I actually still like to watch cartoons and I kind of laughed as Chilled looked at me concerned. "Minx that is very immature of you to laugh at horrible sea jokes." "Please Chilled, you do watch cartoons, don't complain with me." "Eh true."

-TIME SKIP THROUGH THE TUNNEL OF MLGNESSSSS-

~Chilled's POV~

Man there must be a marathon going on, and my mom is still not back? I then heard the door open as my mom walked in, well I jinxed it. "I'm back!~ and I saw you guys ate the sandwiches, aw my big man is still watching his favorite cartoons is he!" I facepalmed, hiding my tomato colored face, as my mom walked to the kitchen making dinner. I could hear Minx snickering and trying to pay attention to the t.v but all fails and starts bursting to laughter. "Big man??? And still watching cartoons heehee!!!" She was curled up in a ball and tears of joy were flowing out of her eyes. Well then, she likes to laugh, I then tackled her and started tickling her stomach. I knew she wasn't immune to tickles, her eyes shot wide open as she started laughing more. "Stop Chilled! I-I can't breathe! Hehehehe!!!" I was starting to enjoy this until she started tickling my feet. "Ew stinky feet Chilled yuck!" She backed away as I giggled a little. Shit, I guess I was ticklish. "Hey my feet aren't that stinky!" "THAT stinky??? Yeah right." "Psh." I then switched channels and came upon a show called Regular Show. I actually saw a couple of episodes of this but I have a bad memory of remembering names.

-More magical time skip, time lapse, I don't know-

~Minx's POV~

Regular Show? That was the cartoon right? I like the animal called Eileen, I think she is an otter? Or beaver? She is a cute nerdy gamer, and does take gymnastics, pretty cute show, and the brotherly relationship with a raccoon and blue jay. Heh jays on my feet...anyway.. Chilled's mum made us dinner, which was pasta, heh typical Italians, we raced obviously and I took a seat next to Chilled and Chilled's mum. Hm, I'm starting to notice that Chilled doesn't have a dad...I want to ask but feel like I shouldn't... I took a bite of the pasta and I started eating more and more. This tasted awesome! I can tell Chilled knows I like it cause he gave me a smirk. After finishing dinner, I thanked Chilled's mum for the amazing dinner. "You are very welcome! Anyway I have to sleep, I am getting tired, you guys don't stay up late now!" She walked upstairs as we told her 'goodnight.' I then plopped on the couch, then realizing I didn't even bring pajamas, ugh I am so stupid! And it was too dark, I don't want to get in an accident just for pajamas.."hey um Chilled?" "Yeah Minx?" "Urm, I didn't bring any pajamas to wear so is it ok if I borrow yours?" "Sure Minxy." "Don't call me that." "Why Minxy?" "Just..never mind." He smirked and I followed him upstairs. "You can borrow any pajamas from this drawer! I will let you change." He left and then I started getting hyped. Hehe lets see what this guy wears! I opened the drawer and it was filled with nerdy game shirts. I picked a shirt where it said 'Thank you Mario! But your princess is in another castle' where is shows toad and Mario, the very first Mario game, nice. And checkered pants. I tried then on and whoa, what size does Chilled wear?! Anyway I went downstairs, as Chilled look at me. "My princess is here toad." I rolled my eyes, I know he was flirting right now but eh I just laughed.

~Chilled's POV~

Minx doesn't look bad in my clothes, she looks so adorable, "what? I look better in this than you?" I blushed but shook it off. Ugh why does she always know that I check her out! Ok that was kind of creeper of me to say..very creepy actually..."want to play any video games?" "Sure." We both decided to play on the Wii U and play pikmin 3 (beautiful game) and play multiplayer, I played as the blue character, while Minx played as the fat guy (don't know the names, cares less) after many times of playing trying to get the most pikmin we decided to give up. I turned off the game and the T.V, we were just sitting there until Minx asked. "Pillow fight?" "You are so on!" We raced upstairs (apparently I like using the word race) as we rushed into my bedroom and grabbed the nearest pillow, Minx threw two at me as I threw them back, it was fun times and then I hit her with mine, in the face, as she tackled me, and hitting my face repeatedly with the pillow, I managed to push her off and started hitting her with mine (as you can tell I don't know another word for hit..ok I'll stop now..byeeeee) her hair was ruffled up and mess, mixing her brown hair with her purple bangs. I was getting tired but she wasn't finished as she slapped me with a pillow making me laying down in bed and sleeping, "night Minx.." I yawned.

HOW WAS THAT CHAPTER?! Good? Not good? Bad? Absolute shit? IDK! Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I love you!!! And stay awesome! 🙈✨

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss