Summertime Madness

~Minx's POV~

Ah, today was the day where me and my friends meet up with Chilled and his friends. Haha I can't wait till I spray him with tons of water with my water gun! Heeheehee and I can't wait to see my friend's reactions too ehehe! I didn't like showing my skin or wear bikini's, they make me feel awkward. Just feeling the stares as everyone stares at you body ew. I shivered. Instead I am just wearing a t-shirt and a short I can wear to swim. Well..I do have to wear a bikini so yeah..hey at least no one will see right? I wore a purple bikini and wore my shirt and my short. I grabbed my sun block, sunglasses, sandals, and kept my water gun in a bag. I walked outside feeling the summer breeze. I saw my friends already packed, they were wearing their shirts and shorts. "Sup guys.", I said giving a smile. "Can't wait to go to the beach with the guys!", Kiwo explained. We all agreed and hoped into my van. Scribble was driving while we listened to Summertime songs on the radio as we sang along. I laughed as Krism tried to do a high pitched part of the song. We then saw another van get in our way. We saw someone at the back who was sticking out his tongue, he also wore a Mario hat. No. Fucking. Way. That was fucking Chilled! "Scribble lemme see the wheel for a second." "Wait what?", I held my hands on the wheel and started going to the right lane. I went ahead of the other guy's van and went in front of them, I made Scribble speed a little faster and made her ride on regular speed. "Damn Minx! Didn't know you have that in you!" As you may have realize that we are driving even though we are 13 but apparently our state allows us so yeah. Hey we were skilled drivers though. I laid back in my seat putting my arms behind my head. I took a glance at the back window and saw Chilled fussing with Ze. They all looked confused and I snickered to myself. "What is funny Minx?", asked Marzia. I laughed. "Haha, they didn't expect my turn hehe." (Time skip to the beach!!!) We all walked out with our bags. Oh boy! I can't wait to get to the ocean and swim, and I can have a water battle with everyone. "Hey Minx look what I got..", said Lady Shadow. She took out a water gun. Then the others took out water guns as well. "Hehe way ahead of you guys!", I took out mine. My water gun seem cooler than the others. "Wow Minx that shoots from long distance!", said Krism. "Hell yeah it does! Hey I have a plan..let's ambush the guys! They won't expect a thing!", I explained. We made our plan...

~Chilled's POV~

"Alright guys, let us assemble!", I announced. "Aye aye sir!", said Ze doing a military stance while saluting. I rolled my eyes and grinned. The others did the same. "Everyone have their water guns? We are going to battle with the girls!" "What if they don't have water guns?", asked Pewds. I thought about it. "Well there fault hehe." Everyone fist bump each other. I then saw the van that have past us parked right next to us. Hm..so that must be Minx's van. "Alright guys to the beach!", yelled Ohm. We all laughed and ran to the beach as our toes felt the hot sand. But one problem. The girls don't seem to be here. Then I saw Marzia on a blanket under an umbrella. We walked towards her, but before that we filled our water guns with water. We walked towards her. "Oh Marzia!", said Pewds, he then started shooting her with water, she didn't seem bothered, then she took out a whistle in her bag and blew it. All of a sudden, all the girls then popped up from the ocean and started spraying all of us. "Blah!!!", I coughed. I heard Minx laughing, she was kneeling down and slapping her knee's. Oh. It. Is. On!

~Kiwo's POV~

I was laughing along with the other girls until a streak of water slapped across my face as I saw Ohm firing at me. I then saw the other girls spraying the other guys with water as Minx and Chilled fought. I took out another water gun which I kept just in case and I started shooting Ohm, who was aiming at me. Boom head shot! He then took aim but I did a barrel roll and tackled him. He then toppled over and he was then on top of me. I tried pushing him off but he kept shooting me with water. I then got back up from Minx as she pulled Ohm away and pulled me up. Wow she is so strong haha! We then double teamed Ohm, as him and Mark teamed up on us as well while the other girls fought with the others.

~Pewds' POV~

Me and Marzia were one on one as the others battle. She was actually getting a little bit better after for playing for a while. "360 NOOO SCOOOPE!", I yelled, I did a 360 but she wasn't there? I turned around and I saw her as water slapped my face. "Haha! I got chu!", she said. How adorable. "But not for long!", I cried as I started running towards her and shooting water. Wait. Click click. No more ammo! Also known as water. She then started coming towards me and started shooting like crazy. I ran to the water, I reloaded but Marzia didn't shoot. She splashed me instead. I laughed and started splashing as well. Well this is just a water fight now haha! I wonder how the guy's water gun battles are doing?

~Scribble Netty~

I was battling Ken, whenever I go for his face his beard just shields him. Which I find pretty funny haha. I looked over from his right shoulder and saw Minx and Kiwo by themselves fighting with Ohm, Chilled, And Mark. Damn I need to help them! I then ran over to them not minding Ken and I started shooting the three guys. Hah they didn't expect a thing! Then Ken came over with Ze and we were battling again. Then all of the five guys started shooting me. "Get off of her!", Krism intruded as she jumped in and started tackling the guy's legs. "Wow what an entrance Krism!", explained Minx and Kiwo. "Haha I try! Wait where's Marzia and Pewds?", asked Krism. All of us stopped and placed our water guns down, we then saw from the distance, Marzia and Pewds playing in the water. "AAHHH FOR NARNIA!!!!! I AM THE KING OF THE SQUIRRELS!", yelled Mark as he started running towards them. We all laughed and charged as well as we screamed. Pewds and Marzia seemed shocked. Everyone dived in and started splashing them. I came in, I jumped in mid air and did a swan dive. "Wee Hee!!!", I yelled. I then splashed along, then I had a thought in my head. Is Shadow Lady here? "Hey guys where is Lady Shadow?", I asked. Everyone stopped. We then saw pink hair under the ocean, she wasn't in her shirt and shorts. She was wearing a hot pink bikini. She splashed all of us. "Sorry guys, I went for a swim, and look what I found!", she took out a starfish from under us. "Patrick!", yelled Pewds as he played with the starfish's arms. "I'm going to put it back!", said Lady Shadow as she swam away. "Hey girls lets take off our cover!", explained Krism. I and the rest of the girls did but not Minx. "Minx?", all the girls questioned. "Yeah?" "Take off the cover girl!" "Eh, I don't feel comfortable."

~Chilled's POV~

Suddenly all the girls took off their cover, jeez they should have told us for the surprise flash, even the other guys had a poker face. Surprisingly Minx didn't take her cover off. "Minx?", all the girls questioned. "Yeah?" "Take off the cover girl!" "Eh, I don't feel comfortable." They all then started trying to take off Minx's shirt and shorts. But they failed, is Minx that strong? Damn, I'm just realizing her muscles. I whistled then I caught Minx's glare. Hah I am such a tease. Well not really because it seems like she is going to kill me. "CHILLED YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!", she yelled as she started splashing me. You know, I kind of want to see her in her bikini. I then swam behind her and the other girls swam along as we all started to take off her cover slowly, even the guys joined. This isn't illegal is it? Kind of weird at the same time. We managed to take her cover off and she was..was..hot! I mean she has been hot ever since. I found her smoking, well not literally eh, you know what I mean. Then I looked at her stomach, damn, she has abs! "Minx I didn't know you work out!" "Minx is so hot!", all the girls started complimenting her as Minx then quickly put her cover on. "Um, I'm not comfortable!" We all laughed as we played in the water again.

ALRIGHT END OF CHAPTER!
I want to make it up to you guys since I haven't updated since Stone Age ugh! I am so sorry, school is a pain, plus in the weekend I am doing more stuff with family, but wait until summer. I will update sooo sooo much! But that doesn't stop me from making a chapter for you guys 😘 I made this chapter extra long so you can enjoy, I really do hope you guys enjoyed! I try lol. Well stay awesome guys!