Together Chained For A Day

~Minx's POV~ (oh and this is one day after the whole mini truth or dare stuff)

I sighed and got in my van as I turned on the engine, I then drove to Chilled's house, which is not far away, and plus I have to pick him up anyway to start our dare, hopefully it won't be that bad right? I then took a turn, parking in front of his garage door, perfect! I got out of my van and closed the door, I walked towards Chilled's door as I rang the door bell. I then heard groaning and mumbling, as I see Chilled opening the door, his eye lids slowly closing then he suddenly seemed awake. "Oh Minx! Sorry I forgot that you were supposed to pick me up haha.." He still seems sleepy, "hey um are you going to last since you know, your sleepy and all?" "Yeah I will be fine." "You sure?" He then nodded, I realized he was still in his boxers...transformers.."nice boxers by the way." I laughed as he rolled his eyes. "Hey Optimus Prime is awesome ok?" I chuckled, "so you can come in if you want." "Ok sounds good." He lead me inside and he headed upstairs to his room as I took a seat on the couch. Hm..the T.V was on? And Regular Show is playing! Yaaas!!! I started getting into this new episode that I have never seen, but Chilled walked downstairs, dressed. I stood up as I stretched my arms. "Oh sorry, I was watching T.V." Wait if he was sleepy...and watching T.V ... Shouldn't he be sleeping by now? He then yawned as he rubbed his eyes..damn he is very tired, "um Chilled stay outside for a sec." "Why?" "Please?" He mumbled something I couldn't hear. I shrugged and walked to his kitchen, getting a bowl and pouring cold water in it, along with some ice. I smiled and walked outside where Chilled was. "Hey what are you doing?" "This." I then dumped the water on him as he shivered, "awake now?" I smiled, "yeah..very..." Oh shit the dare! "We have to go to Pewds' now!" I said as I grabbed Chilled's hand and rushed to my van opening the door for him. I went to the other side and hopped on. I turned on the engine and played the radio.

~Chilled's POV~

Minx turned on the radio and there was this one song that was old..not really but..I don't even know! I then realized Minx singing the song.

"..and your the reason why I'm..."

I smiled, "dancing in the mirror."

Minx looked at me then back at the road as she smiles, "singing in the shower!"

We both then did the chorus together, "la da dee la da daaah la da daaah~!"

We then realized we were already at Pewds' house, as Minx pulled up and parked in front of the yard. We both unbuckled our seat belts and got out of the van. We both walked up to Felix's door as I rang the bell and Minx knocking on the door. We then found a rhythm, hopefully Pewds won't mind haha.. Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding..then Minx came in, knocking the door to the beat, we laughed and both whistled, being in sync. We then heard as the door opened, as we back off. "Ugh! You guys are so loud!" We both snickered as Felix rolled his eyes and then his grin appeared. "Read to get chained for this dare?" He then pulled out the handcuffs as he chained our hands together. He then pulled out a key and started to lock the chains, as he placed the key back in his pocket. "Now you guys will never tempt to be free of these chains hehe..oh and since I want to spice things up, so you will get used to being chained.." He pulled out a bucket that was next to the door, filled with mud, as he splashed it at us. "AHHHHH!!!" We both yelled as Pewds started laughing..oh no...

Showers...

Both of us were about to punch him but he quickly shut the door and locked it, making our fists hit the door, "ah fuck, shit man.." Cursed Minx, I just held in the pain, we then heard Felix at the other side of the door saying that he will unlock our chains after just this one day. We both groaned as we headed to Minx's van, then realizing..how is she going to drive?! "Wait Minx, I don't think you can drive, being all handcuffed and everything.." "Oh yeah...right.." What makes this worse is that we smell really bad..whats funny is that we were singing Shower heh...