Cuddles

~Minx's POV~

I slapped Chilled with my pillow, which hit him in the face haha. He then collapsed on his bed and murmured, which I couldn't hear. Guess he was tired? "Wake up Chilled!" I moved his body but he didn't budge. This then came to my mind, "where am I going to sleep?" I need him to wake up now! Ugh oh well..I then tucked him in, hm..his bed did seem pretty big, and it is cold, oh what the hell right? I then sat at the very far end, then realizing I have to turn off the lights.. I stood up and walked over to the light switch and flicked it off. I then found my way back to his bed and again took the very far end and closed my eyes... I then felt something warm wrap itself around me, I struggled to look who it was then noticing it was Chilled. I blushed a little and tried to struggle out of his arms, whew..he is a tough one, but yet doesn't seem masculine. I then tried sneaking out under his arms but then again, all fails. Come on Minx, you are stronger than this! I tried many ways then decided to give up. I wasn't comfortable just being trapped in his arms like this. I then scoot a little closer to him which felt a bit more comfortable. I then realized there was no way for me to get out of his grasp, only if he were to wake up. But I am getting tired...I started to feel my eyes slowly close..zzz...

~Chilled's POV~

(Oh and by the way, time skip to morning whoosh!) I yawned and woke up, oh shit I fell asleep on Minx in our little pillow fight ugh! I then realized I was cuddling something soft, I looked at what I was holding on to and it was..Minx?! I quickly stumble out of my bed, oh Anthony..what have you gotten yourself into..I then saw as Minx woke up and her eyes shot wide open. "Chilled! Oh ok, so uh yeah..you were cuddling me, well not really cuddling but holding onto me..so yeah.." "Sorry Minx, its just that it was probably late, I don't know, but I was tired." "Its ok, I did took the far end of your bed since it was cold, but then you must have rolled over and wrapped your arms around me." "Oh yeah, I thought you were a pillow." "Wait you were awake?" "I don't know..I guess you can call it that? But you were soft." Awkward silence. "Sooo, wait is it ok for you to drive me back to my house?" "Sure." "Wait I want to make sure if this is ok with your mum." "Ok I will go ask her." As soon as I was about to step out the door I then realized my mom works at night. "Um Minx, I think its ok if I drop you off, my mom works at night, she will be coming back though, but she gets tired in mornings." "So you are just going to drop me off?" "Yeah." "Ok cool, oh and um..can I change since I'm still in your pajamas..ya know.." "Oh ok sure."

(Time skip cause I can)

~Minx's POV~

After dressing up I walked downstairs and Chilled was waiting for me. "Ok let's go now." He opened the door, "ladies first." I then stepped outside, making Chilled going after and I stepped back in. "Haha ladies first." He rolled his eyes, hey it was worth a shot right? I then went inside his car, sitting next to the driver's seat. We both buckled in and he turned on the engine. Since it was probably early in the morning there were barely any cars. (Time skip) "ok Minx, here we are." He parked outside, and got out the car with me. "I had fun last night haha, we should do it again sometime, but with our friends." I said smiling. "Yeah we should, well bye Minx." He then kissed my cheek and got in his car as he drove away. "Again? Maybe he was being a flirt again??" I was dumbfounded, I walked up to my porch and grabbed the keys from my pocket and unlocked the door to my house, stepping in. (Shh pretend she had the keys in her pocket XP)

~Chilled's POV~

I then walked back inside the house (shh he has the keys too XD) and plopped on my couch. I swear I didn't mean to kiss Minx. It just.. happened.. I then heard as the door open again, "hi Anthony, so how was your little sleepover with Minx? Oh wait is she still sleeping?" "Nah I took her home mom." "Oh ok." She walked upstairs "I'm going to bed whew.." I laughed "haha k mom."

~Anthony's Mom?!?!!!!!!?!???~

I then walked inside the bedroom, as I looked back at the picture of my husband. I miss him so much..he resembles Anthony alot, and I can't let anything to Anthony no no no.. And since when is he going to date his little girl friend of his? She seems sweet and cute, she reminds me of myself actually. When I was just friends with my husband..I sighed and went to bed...

SO HOW WAS THAT CHAPTER?! LOVE IT? LIKE IT? ENJOYED IT? WHY AM I ON CAPS LOCK?! haha anyway I love all of you, oh and remember the time I loved you? Me too. Anyway more chapters in the future ^_^ buh bye!!!

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss

P.S: before you go on to some other book, I want to say that you guys inspired me to go on, and when your reading this I will be reading other Chinx fanfics, or krinx <3 lol anyway bye.