Mini Truth Or Dare

(After everything had happened and stuff and some days later...)

~Minx's POV~

I was with Krism, Marzia, Chilled, Pewds, and Ze. We were at Pewds place...actually..I will just use his real name Felix, anyway we were playing truth or dare, well at least Ze wanted to play. We decided to use a bottle to see who gets to be told a truth or dare, I watched as Ze spun the bottle and landing on Krism. "Ok Krism truth or dare?" "Uh truth." I can tell she just wants to be on the safe side heh..no kidding I don't want to be dared either. "Alright is it true you like someone? Like, a crush or something?" "Nope." She said with pride and smiling. It was Krism's turn as she spun the bottle and landed on Marzia. "Marzia truth or dare?" "I pick..truth." "Is it true that um.." Krism thought for a while.."eh your lucky, if you have any pets." "Yes, two pugs!" Marzia said while smiling as I smiled too. Marzia then spin the bottle as it landed on Felix. "Felix, truth or dare?" "Dare!" "Ok I dare you to uh..oh! Hug Chilled and Ze at the same time while saying you love them!" "Fine!" Felix groaned as he hugged Ze and Chilled while saying he loves them as me, Kris, and Marzia tried to hold in our laughter. Now its Felix turn as he then spun the bottle landing on Ze. (How convenient they land on different people huh?) "alright Ze! Truth or dare?!" "I'm no noob, so dare!" Felix then thought as he tapped his chin with his finger scratching a little bit of his beard a little.."I dare you to kiss Chilled's cheek!" Hehehe!!! I watched intently as Ze groaned and leaned in and kissed Chilled's cheek as they both said 'gross' Ze went again which wasn't fair but oh well, and then it landed on me. "Well if it isn't Minx, truth or dare?" Hm..you know what, I don't want to feel like someone who is scared to do anything..."dare!" "Haha perfect, cause I have already set the dare up!" I bit my lip and then smiled "challenge accepted." "I dare you to be chained up with Chilled for at least a day, not today, but tomorrow! We meet at my place and then I will chain you guys together." Heh..so thats why he wanted to play truth or dare. But chained to Chilled? Eh guess thats ok.

~Chilled's POV~

Chained...

My eyes twitched as Pewds went upstairs and came back dangling handcuffs. They set this up?! We played truth or dare sometimes and Minx always picks dare to get it over with, at least thats what we think. "Well just be happy that you won't have to do an embarrassing dare today!" Said Pewds as he placed his arm around Minx as Minx glared.

Wait...

If we are chained.

The bathrooms...toilets..showers...

OH HELL NOOO

Lol anyways I hope you guys are ok with this short chapter, I saw it as my draft and I was like "oh shit, I forgot about this!" I didn't want to cram this dare yet on this chapter, and you know how long I take to update....hehehehehe. Woop! Oh and I just figured out the whole italics, bold, and underline letters =P wow I'm so smurt anyway, peace!

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss