Spilling the Beans

OMFG it has been so long since I have updated I am so sorry!!! Busy with school, its a pain in the arse, by the way listen to the music while you read, it will definitely put you in a better mood!!!

~Anthony's POV~

"So yeah I guess I do like her haha, WAIT but don't tell her or else I will kill you!!!", I laughed. Cry chuckled and I can tell that guy is smirking behind his mask argh it bothers me but eh, he is my friend.

~Krism's POV~

Oh my gosh!!! Oh my gosh!!! AH!!! Anthony loves Minx! I need to tell her! I ran over to Minx and Marzia almost particularly yelling "GUYS!!!", "what got you so worked up Krism hehe?", giggled Marzia. "Well it seems here that Minxy-poo here has a lover~", I said in a romantic way. "Wait what? What does that mean?" "It means that someone likes you Minxy!", I said hugging her, my eyes reflecting light from the sunlight in bliss. "Are you ok if I tell you who it is Minx?" "Well I don't know..is this...urm "lover" of mine in the same class as us? If he is, I think we shouldn't talk about it." Aw Minx is just too nice oh well I guess I won't say anything, I mean if Minx doesn't feel comfortable,, which she probably feels right now I won't say a word...right? Hehe~

~Minx's POV~

"Hehe fine Minxy, but since your not ok with it, it is what friends so right?", asked Krism. I chuckled and nodded "Class! School is over you may now pack up your things!", the teacher yelled. I walked back with Krism and Marzia, I wonder..which person was Krism talking about? Argh now I really want to know! Hm should I ask her? But she did say that person was in our class too, this is too much! "Ah!", I yelled as I banged my head against the wall. "Ah! Minx are you ok?!", asked Marzia as she patted my back. "Minx what happened?!", yelled Krism. "O-oh nothing I'm just..eh never mind it's alright.", but they didn't stop. "Minx please you can tell us, or if not then we can probably talk about it some other time?", asked Marzia. I nodded. You know what? Since I am so curious.."Krism who likes me?", Krism gleamed and whispered into my ear, while Mariza listens "Anthony."

~Time Skipping Powers LIKE A BOSS!!!~

~Minx's POV~

(At her house where she lives with the nurse)

I sighed and fall on my fluffy bed as I sank my head in the pillows. So Anthony hm? Why would he like a loser like me? I am useless, I killed mom. Ugh, don't bring those memories up Minx! It is just your friend who has a slight small tiny crush on you, it's not like it will do any harm! Why does Anthony like me? I mean we barely know each other, well..we did hang out with each other sometimes, but I have no idea what to do. I will just wait it out and see if Anthony will admit to me that he likes me. But, then again Krism may just be playing a joke on me. Haha. I shrugged it off and heard a scream from the kitchen "AHH!!", sounds like the nurse!!! I hurried to the kitchen and saw a can and beans on the floor. "Oh sorry Minx for worrying you, I just spilled the beans haha.."

~Anthony's POV~

I looked out the window. Do I really like Minx? Or did I lie to Cry telling him I like Minx? Ugh, I should have just told him that I don't love her or anyone perhaps! what if someone was listening to us when I told him that I liked Minx?! Oh Anthony you are so stupid! I sat down on my bed and turned on the t.v (yes..I made him have a t.v in his room)

CHAPTER COMPLETE YAS!!!

Hope you guys love it! Sorry that it is not much I literally just finished during night, so sleepy...

-Im4RandomEpicn3ss