The Art of Falling

Up above the bay window opened, exposing the helicariers.

"Close the bay window!"

"Close the bay window!" A man running down the bass of the helicariers said.

The guard looked at him with confusion.

Suddenly, men came out in all directions, firing there guns at anyone or anything in their way.

The helicarier's engine started, a blue fire coming out of them.

"They're initiating the launch." Maria said as she sat at a desk in the security room.

One by one the helicariers rose into the air.

"Hey Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked as he ran alongside Steve.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad." Steve said.

Sam extended his wings as him and Steve jumped off the edge of a roof.

Steve landed on the ground with a thud, taking off at a sprint immediately after.

Steve stuck his shield up as men started shooting at him. Hiding behind one of the cargo containers, Steve came face to face with a guard, punching him in the face, Steve slams him up against another cargo container hitting him with his shield. He took a bomb off the guard and threw it back towards the other guards, sending them flying through the air from the impact.

Up in the air, Sam dodged bullets and missiles.

"Hey Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about." He says in an annoyed and sassy tone.

"You okay?"

"I'm not dead yet." Sam replied dodging more bullets.

------—------—------—------—------—------—---

Alexander Pierce watched Sam out his window as anger bubbled inside of him.

"Let me ask you a question," Alexander began.

"What if Pakistan marched I to Mumbai tomorrow,"

"And you knew that they were going to drag your daughters into a soccer stadium for execution," He said giving a man a glass of wine.

"And you knew that you could just stop it, with a flick of a switch."

"Wouldn't you?"

"Wouldn't you all?" He asked as he looked around the room.

"Not if it was your switch." The man infront of him said, throwing his glass of wine across the floor.

Alexander chuckles as a guard hands him his gun. Taking aim at the man infront of him.

Thinking fast Natasha in disguise kicked the man and went for Alexander's hand, for his gun.

She threw an electrocution disk at a guard, then threw Alexander's at the other. Punching another in the throat, then knocking him to the ground. She slammed another guard's head into a table and grabbed his gun. Flipping another one over her back and onto the floor.

Standing up, she pointed the gun at Alexander, who looked at her with confusion.

"I'm sorry," Natasha began, taking her mask off, her real voice coming through.

"Did I step on your moment?"

Natasha had now taken off her wig, her bright red hair showing who she really was.

------—------—------—------—------—------—---

In the control room, two people were looking at computers showing the stats of the helicariers.