POST CREDIT SCENE #3

Rhaenyra stood in the back of a dark alleyway, he hood up and her hair in a long braid.

She had blood on her hands and two files in each hand, staining the files a deep red.

She wiped the blood off of her hands as quickly as possible, using a discarded piece of clothing from the ground. Wiping her hands off, she threw the cloth back onto the ground.

Making her way out of the alleyway, she made her way onto the street, her head down and only one place in her mind. Her apartment that she shared with Bucky, the place that they had gone after the incident in Washington.

When she walked into the complex, someone walked out, hitting her shoulder in the process. Making the files fly out of Rhaenyra's hands, the papers coming out.

"Hey, watch yourself, kid." The older man said.

Rhaenyra struggled as she grabbed all of the papers, wrinkling some whole doing so.

After she finally got all of the papers and climbed all of the stairs, she twisted the door knob open, and quietly walked inside, she closed the door behind her, and sat down on the dirty, stained, and uncomfortable mattress.

Rhaenyra opened the files to see two familiar faces, Pietro Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff.

------—------—------—------—------—------—---

So this was Rhaenyra's post credit scene. Also, the apartment it talks about is the one in Civil War when Cap finds Bucky in that apartment. Yeah that one. So Bucky and Rhaenyra just share the apartment, hope that cleared any confusion up.

Goodnight/morning