𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋.

6 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚,2007

Lorana's POV:
It was 4 in the morning,I was waiting for Fiona who went to tell Bill bye....she had a party soul,she danced the whole night while I took pictures of her,she was beautiful I can't judge Bill for liking her,I wish someone.liked me too....I was sad until Fiona called my name,I looked at her while I saw she had Bill's  hand on her arm,they were cute...I walked to them.
Me:heyyy Bill,you wasss amazing while singinggg...
Fiona:he's amazing without even singing
Bill:omg girlss thank you..ehm Fiona are you going to sleep,cuz I wanted to walk by the beach for a bit,you wanna come?
Fiona:of courseeee
(She said with excitement in her eyes,like she was not the one that begged to go to hotel cuz she was tired 5 minutes before)
Bill:awesomeee,Lorana wanna come?
Me:No I actually wanna stay here a little more
Bill:why
Fiona:she will probably write about today's night...am I wrong?
Me:you're rightttt Fiona,you two can go,have fun!
Bill:can I read what you will write tomorrow?
Me:yes why nott
Fiona:I can't wait actually,she's so talented Bill
Bill:she looks like a writer Fiona,she gives me those vibess too
Fiona:me too
Bill:let's go!Bye Lorana!
Fiona:byee
Me:byeee
(I said while sitting on the sand,in my left was all the TOKIO HOTEL's staff trying to pick up all the instruments and all those stuff,I looked at the sand there it was filled with pancarts from fans,I got up and went there trying to pick them all up while reading them too)

In those were writed things like:
TOKIO HOTEL THE BEST!
We are proud of you guys!
We came from Italy for you!
(But I stopped at one and I felt disgusted)
Me:Tom f*ck me or kill me
(I read with my mind's voice)
I felt disgusted and kinda sad,I didn't understand the fact they weren't realising they are also humans they have real feelings,I was staring at it for a long time,which was disturbed by a woman...
X:you wanna keep it,cuz we're picking these to throw them away....
Me:no,you can have it!Have a good night
(I walked again to the sand but this time more closer to a huge rock....I was thinking why this summer was going like hell...I felt alone and so sad...I wish I had Fiona's life,she seems hapoy with Bill....she was having her summer teenage love,but I was having that summertime sadness)

~𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆~

(I opened my diary and wrote as a title "summertime sadness")
Lorana's poem↴

𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

One girl
one soul
trying once
to make this summer
a whole different experience.

Feeling myself
getting tired of hoping
so I just sit here and stare hopeless
to the sea
which seems forced to act undestanding
while I flow my tears to his water.

Want to like myself
all by my own
it sucks to think
this is the summer
I thought I would never live.

It's a summer
a summertime sadness
so I wanna survive experiencing it
cuz this is what makes a soul stronger right?

Summertime
Summertime sadness
so I close my eyes
which were holding their tears
from flowing.

Summertime
summertime sadness
so I force myself to believe
someone out there
really thought
"Wow she was really beautiful".

~𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆~

-The end of Lorana's story-

Tom's POV:
-I ended cleaning my guitar so I thought it would be great if I take a shower,I made.my way to the hotel while gettimg on the lift,fans were screaming still so much and it made me so happy to know that they loved me...deep down I didn't really loved myself when I wasn't in front of them,I loved the Tom who performed in front of those who loved him....I continued these thoughts even when the water of shower hit my hair,they were draids I liked them,as long as my fans liked them too....
-after 15 minutes-
I ended up by sitting on the chair in my room,I got up to stare out of my balcony....it was a calm night,I stared at the stage which now was all cleaned up...I suddenly saw a girl in the beach she was sitting all alone,it looked like she was having a breakdown,she was tying up her hair,and she looked like a fairy,her silk glossy black dress who showed her curves of her body made me realise she was Lorana...why was she all alone,I was thinking this while staring at her walking to the hotel....

~𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇,𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒚~

-suddenly the door of my room opened and I got up to see who it was,well it was Gustav and George,not the one I...expected to be coming in my hotel room.....
George:were you waiting for anyone?
Me:no,I was actually chilling,did you want anything?
Gustav:well,we wanted to invite you to come and hang out with me and George?
Me:where?
George:to those two girls room,Bill and Fiona are there,Lorana is outside but.if you want we can call her...
Me:you have her number?
George:yeahhh...she has a lot of talent on writing things....
Me:like what?
George:like love for example...she just expresses her feelings so great in those poems...believe me
Me:she seems to have great talent actually...I wanna hang out with her tbh
Gustav:nahhh bruda,she's the kind of girl to never hang out with you...cuz
Me:cuz what?
Gustav:you look like a playboy,and she's just a romantic hopeless girl in her own world yk,so I don't think she would actually like the idea of you two hanging out....
George:she can hang out with all if you want to hang out with...
Me:I wanna be alone with her...it's not the same.
George&Gustav:why?
Me:what do you mean guys?
George:just like Gustav said she's a girl in a different world,she's hard to get I think....you can't have....

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥
𝗬𝗢𝗨
𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧
𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘
𝗛𝗘𝗥....

Me:I can,it's not that easy but yk...It's not like I want her....
Gustav:yeah right...
Me:she just seems unreal that's why...all of the girls want me for a night on the bed cuz I feel like they know they can't have me for a lifetime...but Lorana thinks that's a crazy thing...
George:yeah she looks like the kind of girl who hates one nightstands...
Me:no it's not just because of that,she yelled at me for treating Ela like a one nightstand girl...it made realise that I was treating other girls bad just to make myself feel fullfilled...
Gustav:bruda.you love her!?
Me:no
Gustav:you let her yell at you for treating a girl wrong...we tried to tell you million times to change this behaviour of yours....
Me:she was a girl,I couldn't do anything....uhm I think I must talk to Bill he can help me...I wanna meet her alone yk.
George:I hope he can help you though...goodnight it's almost time to say goodmorning and we're here discussing smth for a girl...
Me:goodnight
Gustav:we will go downstairs to eat breakfast in 11:00,be ready at 10:00,see ya
Me:okay...se ya...
(I closed the door and looked at the clock in the wall,it was 6 in the morning...I layed on bed and slept...)

~𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆,𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐,𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆.....𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓~