𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻.

23 𝒎𝒂𝒚,2008

-The girls were awake by the staff saying they need to do a interview today cuz the manager actually their ex-manager said a lot of cruel things espacially about Lorana...he said she needs serious help cuz she's insane,she even cuts herself and do things to her body cuz she is ill.

-Lorana wasn't that good,but she needed to act like it is not true even though everything he said about her in her mind it was true.

-"We all need to talk individually about what he said for us espacially about you Lorana"-Emma said sounding a little stressed about the interview.

-"yeah you need to talk the most,we're here for you,you know that he just wanted to put you down with those words cuz you fired him that's why"-Fiona said looking at Lorana who was sat in her bed.

-"I guess I need to talk in my own way about this"-Lorana said making Miá look at her confused.

-"what do you mean"-Emma and Fiona asked suddenly and Lorana smiled.

-"I wanna make a song about this,he called me ill,so I'm gonna tell him what a ill person can do"-she said making the girls smirk.

-"Wanna write today the song?"-Miá asked and Lorana nodded.

-"you guys have to help me with the melody...right?"-she asked the girls and made them all nod.

-"I'm gonna go downstairs to write the song by myself then I'm gonna come here okay?"-Lorana said while she got up from her bed and grabbed her bag which basically had her diary inside of it.

-"Please be careful Rana"-Fiona said and hugged her.

-As Lorana left the room the girls talked how worried they were about her,her mother called her million times but she didn't answer it,her father came to Germany just for her but she ignored him,she's a completely different person now.

-Lorana got downstairs and sat on a tree which was behind the hotel it was a garden and it was really quiet.

-She loved this silence nowhere flashes nowhere cameras just silence.She focused on her diary and started writing...after whole two hours she finished and started writing another song,of course about Tom.

-I'm gonna show you guys the song she wrote only for their ex-manager with the name '𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹':

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳
𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘈 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘈 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥
𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵
𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘴
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩.