𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆.

20 𝒎𝒂𝒚,2008

-The girls were at their house getting ready,Lorana wore some baggy black pants with a huge white t-shirt,she bought a pair of black glasses and wore them too...she was waiting for Fiona to come out of her room so she could see her outfit...the door opened and Fiona started doing a quick runaway at the hall.

-"dayummm girl...this dress was created for you"-Emma said and hugged her,as Lorana stared at her,Fiona reminded her so much of Bill...he was the passionate person,he really loved to add passion on everything he did.

~𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒕~

-"What do you think Rana?"-Fiona said and made Lorana look her again."I think this style is for you,it makes you look cute"-she said to her and made her way to her room.

-"what are you searching for?"-Fiona said and made a confused look to Lorana who was searching for something in her room.

-"Where's my camera...yk the one I had the last summer"-Lorana said and tried to avoid eye contact with Fiona.

-"Why do you need it?"-Fiona asked her and tried to make her look at her eyes while grabbing her wrists.

-"I just...uhm..wanted to yk see the photos on it"-Lorana said and tried to let go from Fiona,and started walking to another

-"Loranaa...look at me"-Fiona grabbed her by her face and looked at Lorana's eyes..they had tears which were not too hard to tell their presence cuz the makeup was ruined by it.

-"What do you want Fiona...just lemme find it"-Lorana said and sat on Fiona's bed while looking down as her tears started to drop.

-"Heyyy,don't cry..tell me what's bothering you huh?"-Fiona said as she sat on the ground facing her."You miss him huh?"-She asked her,and regret what she said after seeing Lorana cry even more after that question.

-"you have no idea how much Fiona"-Lorana said and tried to look up...she felt her throat hurting as she kept talking while her tears were not stoping.

-"I hate it...I-I hate the fact that we're doing this tour Fiona,what if I meet him,and see how much better he is without me,don't you hear the news...he has every single night a new girl by his side,he seems happier Fiona...and look at me I'm just here trying to pretend like I never really loved him as much as I did,cuz our stupid manager loves the attention our bands gets for the drama not for our talent and music,I justt wanna go and live my life Fiona...wanna take photos with fans not having people stalk me every night while I go inside and out my house,they are everywhere...and Tom...is just nowhere where I want him to be,why did he change like this Fiona yk....we jus-tt had so much in common.He loved to be a soft boy around me and now he's just a playboy and the whole world knows it,he seems like he's enjoying his life but I-I'm just surviving for the people I love......𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 and he doesn't regodnise me,this will hurt me as hell,but the fact that he knew me earlier as a simple girl and now that he might see how drastically I've changed will make him think I never really cared for him,he might be a playboy but he has a heart...he had one...I know it Fiona...they're making him look like a f*ckboy but he really loved me Fiona...he really really did....it's just idk"-she said as she covered her face with her hands,Fiona sat on the bed beside her and hugged her.

-"Heyyy...it's okayy,he's gotta live his life as you did...the whole world thinks that you are living your life to the fullest too but you aren't...the same might happens to Tom too,he might look happy with his life,but he might be living a life like hell,you knew him...he was a flirt always,but that doesn't mean he sleeps with every two girl he sees or meets or even invites in his hotel room...he really is suffering inside and you don't even know it Lor."-Fiona said as she felt Lorana's hand hugging her tighter.

-"He called me like that....I hate how it upsets me now when in the past it made me feel the happiest person in this earth"-Lorana said as her face was on Fiona's chest.

-"Heyy...don't be sad,you can't know..maybe he still loves you Rana,he even did a song about you,but you insisted to not listen to it...he loves you still I know it"-Fiona said as she patted Lorana's black hair.

-"How can you know it...you're just saying this to make me feel better"-Lorana said being sure that Fiona was just saying these without knowing anything.

-"Maybe because Bill called me cuz we're starting the tour at the same place as them but only three days earlier...."-Fiona said and Lorana stared at her.

-"Whatttt!!"-she asked Fiona and noticed her smiling.

-"yeahh...I talked with Bill last night...and guess what he still had my number"-Fiona yelled out of happiness and hugged Lorana again.

-"omggg Fiona what did he said"-Lorana said while sitting straight as Fiona took a deep breath and started telling her all the details.

-"He called me last night at almost three a.m saying he missed me and all these cute little things yk...he...he also talked about Tom,he said that he's trying so hard act like he's not hurting inside,I'm gonna tell you smth but don't tell anyone okay?"-Fiona asked Lorana while lowering her voice.

-"omgg Fionaaa tell me what is it?"-Lorana said not wanting to wait any longer.

-"Bill said to me that he heard him saying to one girl that he didn't want anything from her body just to talk and tell her everything what's hurting him...Bill even said that he acts so different since you are gone."-Fiona said sounding upset waiting for Lorana's reaction.

-"He's not suffering cuz I left him..yk that he left me right?"-Lorana said knowing damn well what's Fiona's words gonna be.

-"girl...the main problem is that THE TWO OF YOU left EACH OTHER"-Fiona said back to her.

~𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒕𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒂'𝒍𝒍~