𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

22.𝒎𝒂𝒚,2008

-It was six a.m in the morning and the girls were awake talking about the concert tonight..Lorana wanted to talk privately to Fiona about the call so she held her hand and went to the toilet with her saying she wanted to do her make up today.

-"So..uhm I just wanted to ask if you called Bill today?"-Lorana said trying to sound unbothered and not so interested while searching for the foundation in Fiona's make up bag which was at the mirror in the toilet.

-"nope...it's still so early for me to call him Rana "-she said staring at her face waiting to see her reaction which of course came with a sad face.

-"but......he called me last night,when you were asleep,he called me and said....well...a lot of things"-Fiona said and started to cry,Lorana stared at her shocked.

-"what did he said to you Fiona"-Lorana asked as she tried to pull Fiona's hands out of her face.

-"h-he uhm h-he said that...tha-t he would love to be at the concert today...b-ut"-Her voice cracked as soon as she hugged Lorana by her waist.

-"baby what happend?talk to me"-Lorana tried to take her off of her body but she started crying even more harder.

-"he said that he can't cuz the band wants to go to a club tonighttt"-Fiona said and took her face off of Lorana and stared at her...she was a sensitive little girl.Lorana smiled at her and grabbed her face with her hands while pitching her cheeks.

-"The best thing is that he said that he would love to be at your concert Fiona....sometimes things can't go as you plan them to go,they will be always near us,sometimes far away...look he even called you,Tom never calls me or anything"-Lorana said trying to hold her tears by looking up and turning on the other side to grab the foundation.

-"Loranaaa he wanted to get your number,he always take Bill's phone to listen if your voice will ever be heard there,𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 Ranaaa don't make me sad about how mean you acted to him,he tried million times to show you that he didn't forgot about you not even a minute,Bill said to me that Tom turned his phone off last night so the girls would stop interrupting him...he never really forgot about you...I'm so sorry but you are the one that acts like you forgot him a long time ago,a thing that never ever happend. "-Fiona said and walked off the toilet,Lorana got mad and broke the little mirror of Fiona which was in her make up bag,she threw it and went to close the door of the toilet.

-"Ranaa are you okayyy?"-Emma was heard yelling from the outside.

-"yeahhhh it's just my make up bag..don't worry!!"-she said and layed on the floor while putting her head on the toilet's door.....she felt so empty.

-She was overthinking a lot there all alone,Tom's voice was in her head....

𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞...𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞...𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞!?

-"shut up shut up shut it"-she started whispering at herself while holding her head with her hands.

-"it's gonna be okay..look Lorana it's alright"-she started walking around the bathroom,she took her pills out of her bag and took one of them,she drank them and sat again near the bathroom's door.

-She was trying to calm herself down but it seems like the pill made it even worser...his voice was stuck in her brain forever now.

'𝐇𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫,𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲....'