𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭?

25 𝒎𝒂𝒚,2008

-Tom woke up early and went to his hotel room to prepare for today.He was going to prepare a present for Lorana,while she was still asleep.

-Bill was on a date last night while Tom and Lorana were at the hospital.Also Georg,Emma,Miá and Gustav went to a fast food place to eat.Miá was blushing all the time and Emma with Georg talked a lot getting to know each-other better.

-As Tom was still looking for an outift for today Bill came to his room and was looking at him confused.

-"What are you doing Tom"-he said while Tom looked at him looking stressed.

-"I wanna dress today well for Lor but damnn I need to clean my wardrobe cuz what the f*ck is this mess"-he said and pointed to his wardrobe which was looking like real huge mess.

-"You're right,cuz really this huge mess is digusting,that's the reason you don't even know what to wear today"-Bill said as he tried to get out of the room by not getting noticed.

-"So which one you like"-Tom said turning to face Bill with two hoodies in his hands..but noticed he was gone.

-"you b*tch...WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LEAVING WHEN I WANNA ASK YOU ABOUT MY CLOTHES BILL"-Tom yelled as he got his head outside of the door of his room.

-"SORRY I HAVE TO GO..FIONA'S CALLING ME"-Bill yelled enough for Tom to hear him.

-"TELL HER THAT LORANA HAS TO EAT SO WHEN I GO TO HOSPITAL I CAN TALK TO HER"-Tom yelled again as he heard the door of the room being closed harshly.

Lorana's pov:

-I woke up feeling dizzy...I looked around my room and noticed Mia standing with Gutav in the white couch.They were talking something without noticing me waking up.

-"uhm uhm hii guys"-I said trying to not make things akward.

-"hi how are you,are you feelin better?"-Mia said while she got closer to me taking a piece of hair from my face.

-I looked at her not wanting to lie but never wanting to make her worry about me..."I guess so..."I said to her while Gustav was looking at her,it reminded me of Tom's looking at me,where is he now?

-"Where is Tom Gustav?"-I asked him and he looked at me with a smile.

-"He had something to do,he'll be right back don't worry"-He said making me smile too.

-"You wanna eat something or wait for him to come back Lor?"-Mia asked me and I really didn't know what to do.Tom would be mad if I didn't eat so I better eat as he didn't come yet.

-"I would like to eat some pizza Mia"-I said to her and she smiled at me as she felt sorry."But the doctor said you have to eat something healthy Lor just for some time yk,you wanna eat some soup and then rest again,what do you think about it?"-She was talking to me but I literally forgot to even think about what she's talking.

-"I just want Tom here....just him,I really can't do anything now.I hope you understand"-I said to her and then changed the side I was laying on the bed,I took the blanket and put it all over me body,while trying to rest again I heard that the door opened.

-"Hey gu-"-I heard Fiona's voice and I think she saw me "sleeping" so she was trying to not make me wake.

-"She's not sleeping,I said to her to eat but she just keeps talking about Tom like I really can't do anything...where is he Bill?"-I heard Mia whispering...as soon as she mentioned Bill's name I got up from my bed ready to hear his answer.

-"H-he umm he had something to do and yeah he will come back here as soon as possible"-He said while I could feel hik stressing from my couriosity.

-"Can you call him...please Bill"-I asked him as I felt my eyes tearing up.