𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝗁𝗋𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗌.

22 𝒎𝒂𝒚,2008

17:30

-The girls was all ready to perfom tonight,Mia was still sad about what happend today,Emma tried all this time to make anyone laugh but only Fiona smiled a bit...even her jokes were unfunny for now.

-Lorana was wearing some baggy black pants and a top who covered her wrists for tonight,she hoped the paparazzis will not see through her top...the outfit was more revealing at the top but she really didn't care,she wanted to feel better in fronf of her fans.

-One woman from their staff called the girls to get on the buss,on the way there Lorana stopped Mia and looked at her eyes...she was ready to cry again.

-"look...I'm sorry-y tha-t I pushed you,I was really bad at-t that moment trust me I would never do anything like that to you my Miá"-she said to her and she smiled at her while she hugged her making Lorana's heart feel beating again.

-"You don't have to say sorry Rana,yk I just uhm...feel bad that you are not okay and I never knew it before"-she said and started walking to the buss with her.

-"I'm okay I swear,just do your best with your guitar tonight Miá cuz there are a loottt of songs I wanna sing,some of them are also new from my diary so you have to make the melody at that moment,you are the best as always just let me all of you have my moment there in front of our fans I wanna just feel alive"-she said as Emma and Fiona stared at her.

-"You are alive Rana,of course we will let you have your own moment...just be careful with your body and mind"-Emma said sounding a little direct with those words and a lot stressed about the concert.

-"Look,here's the TV remote,turn it on if you wanna watch anything till we get there,cuz me and Miá will practice a little back there okay?"-Fiona said to Lorana who now sat on her couch with the TV remote...she turned it on and was listening to some music,suddenly there was ready to sing Tokio Hotel with the song Reden.

-"oh my"-Emma said and turned off the TV as she grabbed the TV remote from Lorana's hand.

-"turn it on...I'm sure I wanna listen to it just lemme hear it Emma"-she said and Emma gave her the remote she turned it on again and there was Tom smiling,they were are actually smiling over something,he changed a lot in his apperance too,he was playing with the guitar,he looked sweet she thought.

🎶
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜,𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒,𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡,𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑤𝑛

𝐼𝑛 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 483

𝐼𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒,𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑦

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑏𝑎𝑟

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑙

-She was watching them with so much focuse,especially her Tom,he was serious looking now but the smile at the beginning was so precious in her opinion.

-The lyrics were perfect...just how playfully and beautiful her Tom could have write them,he described everything there sounding so erotic but still so cute and perfect.