𝖧𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾.

10 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚,2007

4:00 p.m

-Lorana and Fiona arrived to the village...it was a quiet place,everything seems peaceful here..but it wasn't enough for them to be at a peaceful state of mind.

but it wasn't enough for them to be at a peaceful state of mind

Lorana's POV:
-we arrived in the village at 2 a.m,I was kinda feeling nostalgic when I saw this place after all these years...I put all our suitcases inside my grandparent's room...and we slept at my old room,we woke up around 11 and we were now chilling outside,Fiona was reading a magazine and I knew there was also some Tokio Hotel news but I had to act like I didn't care...not anymore.

Fiona:they will come to Munich after finishing all the concert in Hamburg.
Me:who?
Fiona:who else Lorana...Tokio Hotel.
Me:oww okayy...that's good.
Fiona:so what's our plan?
Me:what plan?
Fiona:our lives plan....yk where will we live now,we don't have any plan for our future,we're only some 17 yrs old girls...it's pretty hard to decide what life we're gonna live without having a plan...am I right?
Me:you're right but idek what we're gonna do,the apartment is gone,the summer's holidays are over...our families...it's just so hard to decide what we wanna do yk
Fiona:yeah....your mom called me today when you were sleeping,she wanted us to go and visit her-...
Me:you told her!!?
Fiona:I-
Me:Fiona I said that she don't need to know about this tff....
Fiona:but she's your mom Ana...at least you have one,do you know what I would do and how happy I would've been if I had someone to call my mom Ana,we have to go there,trust me it's the best decision you can do for now.
Me:So we're just gonna pretend like the summer we wanted to live is just gone huh?
Fiona:I'm sorry I just-
Me:no no it's alright...we have to go right,ho pack your suitcase...go!
Fiona:Lorana just stop okay...
(She yelled at me...but her voice cracked I looked at her eyes and they were filled with tears that were fighting to not come out,seeing her getting hurt by me just made me hate myself completely)

-the end of Lorana's POV-

"It's so hard to pretend like I don't have feelings but in fact I have feelings too Ana...I'm a human being,I'm trying to make you happy but you just say no there no here...I'm just so tired of trying to help you bc you don't want help either,I can't help someone who don't wanna save herself first"
she said while looking at Lorana's eyes,which now were giving her a sad look.

"Look I'm sorry...I just was angry and-", "and what Ana whattt!!"...it made Lorana sad how she cut her off,but she didn't blame her,she was hurt too.

"I know this is not the summer you wanted...WE wanted but we can't stay like we're dead surrounded by nature and full of unknown people...just beacuse we're sad,I know that this was my opinion to come here,but we can't stay here for the whole summer,your birthday is coming amd you wanna make your mom suffer again by remembering how she wasn't there for you for the most of your birthday's parties???"
-Fiona said to her and was waiting for her to aswer,she knew Lorana would listen to her all the time...but this time it is different.