𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

7 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚,2007

8:23 in the morning

Tom's POV:
-I woke up early today,it was a new day and I started it as I saw Lor laying on my arms,she looked cute,she really makes me admire her all day long.I was playing with her hairs she had those drak brown hairs with some cute braids,she looked cute,I removed her hair from the bun and I started imagining her being my gf...it made me happy.She started waking up and I acted like I was asleep.I felt her hand touching my cheek...it was a soft touch,enough for me to think about it all day long...but I was Tom Kaulitz,I was a womanizer...It sucks to pretend you are a playboy when you just wanna be a cool bf....I felt her saying a cute tchüss with a kiss on my cheek...she left my room....she left!?

-I opened my eyes as I searched for her in my room,she was gone...why did she left so early...she's so stubborn when it came to love...I can't with her but without her I'm so dead.

~𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕~

-I had to be on beach with some girls...she wouldn't like those scenes but I'm into it!

~𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕~

-after 4 hours-

Lorana's POV:
-I was still overthinking how last night went...I was still mad at the fact they manipulated me but I wasn't here for revenge...or....was I?

Fiona:I'm going out with Bill...you wanna come...or?
Me:no,you two can go,have fun
Fiona:okay,I'll call you if anything happens...
Me:what can happend Fiona?
Fiona:nothing..uhm byeee love ya
Me:byee
(I said waving back at her,I got to the balcony and looked at the beach...it was a beautiful day,I should get ready to hang out with only myself today...I wished I will see Tom...I started getting ready while doing a soft make up,put some red lipgloss and a red dress which was giving fairy's vibes....I picked a Fiona's purse and put my camera there and my money...I left my room and headed to the lift,on my way to the beach I heared some girls screaming I looked...there was a giant crowd filled with TH's fangirls...there was Tom holding a girl's hand she looked like she was interviewing him cuz she had a man with a camera with her...but tbh she looked like she was ready to eat him up....I felt a little jealous,I ignored those screams and sat on one of the chairs of the restaurant there....I was fighting with myself to not stare at him....I was ready to go in the beach when I heard ppl saying "she just kissed him"...I looked shocked there and there was a girl holding Tom by his face with her hands on his cheek...did she just kissed him!!?...I was interrupted by Fiona who looked at me as she was sorry for me that I saw that...she knew everything that happend last night...she and I knew we weren't dating but why did it hurt my feelings seeing another girl tasting his lips...I made my way to the hotel without looking back,he was dumb but I was dumber......)

~𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓~

-after 3 hours-
I was in my room...crying but also not understanding myself at all,I should've stayed there downstairs like I saw nothing....like I saw something which didn't really broke my heart...but why was I even sad?
Fiona:heyy Ana,how are you?
(She said while coming inside of the room,she looked worried but so was I for myself)
Me:fine...I was just not vibing with the people out there yk...
(I said with leaving out a chuckle which seems like a sad one,I stared at Fiona and she was staring at me like she wanted to say to me that she's sorry...it wasn't her fault anyways)

Fiona:I know why you left the restaurant,it was the fan's fault,she pulled his face forcing him to kiss her an....
Me:if he didn't want to kiss her he wouldn't Fiona,don't come to me with Tom's lies please.
Fiona:he wanted to call you and talk to you,but he didn't have your number,so he said to me to make sure you were okay....he wanted also to tell you that he would have loved to stay tonight with you too...he's waiting downstairs...
Me:call him and tell him that I'm not coming.
Fiona:but h....
Me:Idc Fiona Idc,I really don't!!
Fiona:where are you going?
Me:I will walk for some minutes alone,bye.
(I said while closing the room's door)