𝖲𝗎𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗀.

8 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚,2007

4:00a.m

Lorana's POV:
I saw myself on top of Tom..he was asleep...I removed myself from him and I went to his guitar...there was a diary...actually it was a simple one but the fact that Tom writes on it makes it even more special and unique..I grebbed it and opened it...I went in the middle of the diary and I cut two pages that were bold...so I can write on them...I grabbed a pen which was in the table where his guitar was and I sat on the chair and I started writing a king of poem but it turned out that it was like an essay....I was feeling like I need to sleep again,I left the letters on my bag and I walked over the bed...I got closer to Tom and I slept again.....

-after 5 hours-
Lorana and Tom woke up...they dressed up and went downstairs to eat breakfast there they find Fiona,Bill,Gustav and George eating breakfast too....they were hungry so they joined in their table as fast as they could...Tom's eyes were on Lorana the whole time...everyone was watching them and admiring how cute they were...but hey were also suprised a little..how could two fireballs go so well and yet look so cute together...

~𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒙 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉-𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉-𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔,𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐...𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉-𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓~

-The band went to practice on Tom's room,as they were on the lift they were all talking...but then Lorana heard Bill whisphering to Fiona that they will be gone from 10 july...and to be honest it hurted Lorana's feelkngs to know that Tom didn't tell her...she looked at him and saw that she understood it in the most unplanned way ever,Tom's eyes were saying sorry...and there she was saying to him with her mouth "I'll miss you"...they went to Tom's room and Lorana went with Fiona on their room...Fiona sat on her bed and looked at Lorana...

Fiona:don't be sad..okay?We can go with them,if you want to be close to Tom...
Lorana:yk Fiona..it hurts me knowing that I guessed it right when I said this summer will be a "summertime sadness",I was planning this summer to be the best now look at us being sat that our boyfriends a-....
Fiona:he's your bf now?
Lorana:no but I feel like I have him as my bf yk..they are moving in another city..because their fans can't wait for a little so they can also enjoy summer just like human beings..ughh...I'm so mad rn I'm even starting to loose myslef..sorry I was...j...ust angry....it's just the fact that he will be away from me...
(She said while sitting on the floor,she started crying but Fiona went to her and hugged her)

Fiona:girl...this is not your fault...they have fans too..they need to continue their careers too...I feel sad just like you do,but girl remember they are famous band and we are just here and there...yk...even if we can't have them for ourselves for life,we can have them for this summer...
Lorana:omgg Fiona what's up with your motive and excitment for life girllll...if you wanna make me sad just don't talk no more...cuz my mind's doing that job better than you...

Fiona:I don't wanna make you sad,but this is life yk...they can go like everyone else did...but can stay on our minds for a long time likke nobody else did....
(Lorana looked at her bestfriend,her happiness was gone..she hugged her and again...it felt like there were only them...only two girls against the whole world)

-after 2 hours-
Lorana and Fiona was getting ready to the beach...even if they were sad from now on they still wanted to enjoy these last days in the beach....Lorana wore some bikinis and on top of the bottom she wore a dress....Fiona also wore bikinis but she wore some shorts on top of her bottoms...Lorana was not in the mood....but she tried to act like it,they got to the beach and it felt like home...Lorana couldn't believe how much she started to like Hamburg,she hated it months ago but now Hamburg really feels like a great place to live.