𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽.

21𝒎𝒂𝒚,2008

-The girls were waiting for their staff to come with their buss so they can go for their way to tour for these three next months.

-Lorana was wearing a black hoodie with some baggy shorts,Fiona was wearing a long dark pink dress with a cut in her left leg,Emma was wearing some low-jeans and a black tank top,and Mia was wearing a dress which she borrowed from Lorana...it was a short cute red dress,it had some white hearts everywhere and while they were waiting in front of their house for the buss she was turning around and around again and again making Fiona smile at how cute she was.

-"It seems like someone's happy with their outfit todayy"-Emma says as she lights a ciggarette.

-"yesss I like it so much....Rana's the best"-She said and smiled at Lorana who was checking the time every two minute.

-"Rana's the best"-Fiona said mocking what Mia said about Rana.The girls laughed and Fiona too."She just left that dress on your hand that's why you love her more...cuz believe me girls one night she woke up and said to me that she likes me the mostt"-Fiona kept talking while playing with Mia's hairs.

-"That's not truee Fionaaaa"-Mia said while walking away."You just have to admit that Lorana is the best"-she said as she grabbed Emma's ciggarettes.

-"What do you wantt..leave my ciggarettes alone girl"-Emma said to her making a fake angry face."I'm just kidding here...take one,but don't tell your mom okay?"-Emma said while putting a ciggarette on her lips as Mia waited for her to light it up for her.

-"Here,now have fun until you feel high"-Emma said and laughed makung Fiona laugh too.Mia made her way to Lorana and hugged her while smoking the cig.

-"You're tired?"-Rana asked as she touched her cheeks.She loved her but sometimes she really hurts her with her words.

-"not really,but when's the buss coming I wanna take a nap soon..."-Mia said making Lorana smile at her cute little pout after she said that.

-"THE BUSS IS COMING BITCHESSSS"-Fiona yelled as they were far away from her,when in fact she was just meters away.

-"Let's go c'mon"-Rana said to Mia and started walking to the buss while holding her hand.

-As they got there,Mia layed on the couch and slept while Fiona was playing cards with Emma who was cheating on the game all the time cuz Fiona was a little too innocent in this.Lorana mde her way to her room and opened the window which was close to her bed...she was trying to find motive to write a new story,she wanted to write something about someone...as soon as she thought about someone she misses and loves a lot...Tom just came into her mind,and made her feel like she was still in the last summer...the laughs,the staring,the vibes,just so special.

-She took her diary out of her big black bag and started to write with Mia's pen some lyrics that came into her mind at those moments.

-After two hours writing and trying to find the perfect rhyme she finally wrote the whole song....with the title '𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱':

𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨.

𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦
𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺.