5

As we walked into the mall, I spun him around. He giggled as he just went with it.

"Are you ready to get some more pretty clothes for yourself?"

"Of course." He pulled me closer. "I especially want more chokers."

"I noticed that." I slid my finger under his choker. Pulling him up and even closer. "You look really pretty with chokers."

"Thank you." He pushed my face away. I only laughed. He turned back and slapped my arm. "No compliments." He walked off.

"What, why?" I caught up with him and pulled him back. He tried to turn away again. "Aw come on little Yeosangie." I whispered to him. "Why no compliments?"

"I just don't take them very well ok." He tried to get out of my grip. I let him but still held his hand as we walked. "But I do really need new outfits."

"Really? I liked the ones from before. Very pretty." He smacked me again.

"What did I say about compliments?" He glared at me.

"I do what I want." I pulled him towards my favorite store.

He picked the lock, opened the shudder, and got inside. Tossing our bags to the side. Going over to completely different sections of the store. I stayed in the men's section as he went all over the place.

He got shirts. A lot of shirts and I mean... A LOT. Getting a bunch of sweaters as well. I did the same.

Something in the corner of my eyes caught my attention. I walked over and it was a leather jacket that I know Hongjoong has been wanting. I grabbed it and threw it in the corner where my bag was.

Looking around some more for the things that I liked.

Shirts, sweaters, pants, I found all the stuff I wanted, kind of.

Once Yeosang was done, he was very quick. He sat on the floor next to me. He held onto my leg for some reason. But I didn't complain. He leaned on me.

"Did you get everything you wanted?"

"Yeah. Kind of." He sighed. "No, chokers here." I hummed.

It was quiet for a while until he sighed. He didn't sound happy. "What's wrong?"

"Huh?"

"You don't sound happy. What's up?" I stopped looking. Sitting next to him. He laid his head on my shoulder. I patted his head. Holding his hand.

"It's just... Never mined. Can I stay at yours tonight again?"

"If you want to."

"Do you want me there? If not, I'll go home."

"Im open to you going."

"Open? Im asking if you want me there."

I placed my hand under his chin, making him look at me. "I do." He quickly pulled away and smacked my arm.

"What did I say about making me flustered?" He turned away and about to leave I pulled him back.

"Aww come on. I was just teasing."

"I know you were."

"But yes, I do want you to come over." I stood back up. "Ready to go?" He nodded.

Going to the front. I shoved all the clothing in my bag. He did the same with his. We made our way out. Closing everything as usual. We slowly make our way back to mine. Talking about random stuff that came to mind.

Getting home and into my room, I handed him a sweater for he can use.

"Sorry, I didn't bring your other one." He took his mask off.