34

After that day at the auction house, we haven't gone out much. Well, we haven't really stolen anything in a while.

We of course went out on dates, went to parties, or hung out with our friends.

Like right now.

"SAN, MINGI NO!" Hongjoong yelled. He went over and grabbed them. Pulling them away from the food. "We are not going to get banned from another bowling alley because you two decide to have an eating contest then be butt hurt because one of you won and start another food fight."

"That is oddly specific." Yunho pulled Mingi over.

"But it's true. We don't want to be banned from here too."

"Aren't you guys famous though?" Wooyoung jumped onto San.

"Well, I guess but that doesn't mean anything." Hongjoong sat down. "Why can't you guys be like Jongho and Yeosang? You know? Behaving."

"Yeosang, you shouldn't be taking wallets." I whispered to Yeosang. He slightly slouched. He brought his legs up onto the seat as he leaned onto me. "I saw that." I took the wallet out from behind him.

He took it back from me. He opened the wallet. He looked at everything inside.

"How much does he have?"

"Just fifty." He sighed. Putting the money back into the wallet. He stood up and walked over to the guy it belonged to and handed it back. He came back over and sat back down. He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Are you in the mood to steal?" I brought him closer. He nodded.

"Are we ever going to again?" He got even closer. "We haven't stolen anything in like four months."

"Do you want to continue? We have enough for a while. So much might not have to anymore."

"It's getting boring doing nothing."

"Do you want to do it tonight?"

"Please."

"Of course."

"Do what? Y'all fucking?" San slid over to us.

"What? No!" I pushed him away.

"If you aren't fucking then what are you doing?" Wooyoung slid over to us. Yeosang pushed him away. "Oh come on Yeo Yeo. It's ok if you guys are."

"We haven't done that. So can you stop?" Yeosang placed his hand on Wooyoung's face to keep him away.

"What's going on?" Hongjoong asked.

"They are talking about doing it but we don't know what it is.... Yeah." San said. He crossed his arms.

"Whatever it is, it's their business. Now hurry up! It's your turn!"

San got up and got his ball.

Hongjoong sat down next to me. "You guys going to steal again?" He whispered. I nodded. "Be careful. You both are rusty."

"We know. We aren't going to do anything big again." Yeosang said.

"Good because those last ones were horrifying."

"STRIKE!" San yelled.

I nodded. "Joong. We aren't doing those big ones again. We are done with that stuff. More of just trying to stay loose." Yeosang nodded.

"I feel like my skill is going down." Yeosang showed us Hongjoong's ID. "Yup. Really rusty." He sighed.

Hongjoong patted his pants. He took his wallet out to look. He took it back from him. Putting it back in his wallet.

"Rusty my ass." Hongjoong mumbled.

Yeosang waved his hand again. My ID was now in his hand. He slightly moved his thumb and now he had my debit card too.

"Yeah, you're getting rusty." I laughed. Taking my cards back.

"How is he rusty?"

"He took too long and I felt him take my wallet out of my sweater." I shrugged.

"I didn't feel shit." Hongjoong crossed his arms.

"I guess I'm just used to it."

"Try on San..." Hongjoong whispered. "He owes me twenty."

San walked past us. Yeosang leaned over and handed Hongjoong the money.

"Hwa. Your turn!" Mingi shouted.

"Can you keep it down? Nobody wants to hear you screaming all the time." I went up and got my ball. Doing whatever I needed and sitting back down.

"But you two better not do anything stupid...." Hongjoong reached to grab my drink.

"Joong..."

"Hwa....."

I took my drink out of his hand. "No beer for you."

"It was a joke. I swear on Jongho."

"Don't drag me into this." Jongho sat back down after his turn.

"I just want a little bit. Please?!" He clung to me.

Yeosang pulled me away from him. Hongjoong gasped. He pulled me back. I placed my drink back onto the table as they pulled me back and forth.

"He is mine!" Yeosang wrapped his arms around me.

"I've known him first!" Hongjoong followed Yeosang.

"Can you do this!" Yeosang kissed me.

"I bet you I can bitch!" Hongjoong grabbed me and stared at me. He quickly turned away and gagged. "I was wrong!"

Jongho slapped him. "Don't try that shit again!"

"Ha!" Yeosang pulled me away. He clung to me as he glared at Hongjoong the entire time.

Nothing really happened. It was kind of boring. That was until after we left we went and robbed a place. We went home and changed first.

Going to rob a house.

"Can't you hurry up?!" I whispered. Holding Yeosang's legs so he wouldn't fall.

We were trying to get in through a window.

"I got it." He said.

The feeling of his shoes digging into my shoulders went away after he climbed into the window.

Hearing the sound of his body hitting the floor and his scream, I quickly turned around and looked in through the patio doors. He was sitting on the floor rubbing his back.

He got up and opened the door for me. I walked in. I checked him to see if he was ok.

"We really are rusty." I laughed.

"No. We are just stupid. I thought there was something right there but nope."

We went around the house. This place really seems boring... Really boring. Nothing much around the house. Going straight to the master bedroom.  Going into it and it was empty. I went into the closet. Finding all the jewelry.

Yeosang walked in. He just stood there staring at me.

"What?"

"Have you ever thought of fucking while we rob a place?"

"No. Why?"

He pulled me over. Pulling me closer. He ghosted his lips over mine.

"You sure?"

"Yeosang."

"Seonghwa."

I placed my hand on his waist. Bringing him closer.

"If you keep at it, you're going to make me act up."

He placed his hand on my chest. Slightly pushing me away. "I was kidding." I rolled my eyes. He giggled.

I scoffed. "You're the one teasing me."

"Yeah yeah."