11

We went on a bunch of runs. Stealing from the supermarkets to get the food we wanted... Ok, Hongjoong sent us because he was too lazy to pay. Little shit.

We were finally able to get into the bank vault and there wasn't much in there sadly. So we went to the mall again.

Same thing as just taking stuff and running. There wasn't much to it. Sadly.

But what we both had decided to do, was rob a house. Since we have never done that before. Going straight to the middle to the rich areas.

Walking down the streets late at night and just looked at which house looked the nicest to rob.

"You think the family is home?" I pointed at a modern-looking house.

"Probably not. They have no garage so their cars would be parked out in front but there isn't. Let's go." He grabbed my hand.

We climbed on the brick wall. Going over onto the balcony. We both stayed low to not get caught. He opened the doors and we walked in. Stopping when we realized it was the master bedroom. He looked over and saw nothing. Sighing out of relief.

We walked around and began to open drawers. Finding jewelry, expensive jewelry. Walking into the master bathroom to find that they had their walk-in closet there. I rolled my eyes as I walked into it. Opening a cabinet. Finding the rest of their accessories.

Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, and rings. Picking up the rings, they look like proposal rings. But why are there so many? Taking it all anyways.

Turning around and almost running into Yeosang.

"Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me." I placed a hand on my heart.

"It's fine." He giggled. He looked around a bit before pulling our masks down and kissing me.

Here we go again.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. Tapping one of his thighs. He jumped and wrapped his legs around me. I pushed him up against the wall. He smirked as he kissed me again.

He ran his fingers through my hair. He parted his lips. I stuck my tongue in. Sucking on his tongue to get the moans and whimpers out of him.

Sliding my hand under his shirt. Feeling up his hips, waist, and chest.

"Seonghwa." He moaned.

Pulling away, he leaned his head back. Kissing from his jaw to his neck. Licking over his exposed collarbones. Lightly nipping at them.

His grip on my hair tightened. He lightly tugged on my hair.

He slid his hands down to my shoulders. "Seonghwa, we..." He moaned.

I pulled away. Setting him down. He put his mask back on. I put mine on. Grabbing our bags and went to the rest of the house.

Hand in hand as he took things. He walked into what seemed to be an office. He looked around before pulling me in.

A lot of expensive stuff. Going into the chair and spinning around. Yeosang got excited when he looked at the books. He pulled some out and keys fell onto the floor. He handed them to me as he continued to look at the books.

Looking and finding only paperwork in the desk drawers. Boring. Looking around some more and noticing the weird lock on the bookshelf. I rolled my eyes. Obvious much?

Getting up and opening it. Moving the bookshelf. A safe sitting in the back. "Yeosang." I walked over to him and placed my hands on his waist. "Do you think you can open it?" I spun him around and showed him the safe.

"Yeah." He got excited.

"You have fun. I'll look around the house some more." He nodded and started on it.

Walking out of the room, I walked down the hallway. Opening another door. Finding what I'm guessing is the kid's or teen's room. Finding a gaming computer.

"These people have money." I whispered to myself.

Going into the closet and finding a bunch of designer clothing. Grabbing the clothes and putting them in my bag. Going around some more and finding some figures that I absolutely love. Looking for the boxes. Going under the bed and found the boxes.

There was a knock on the door startling me. Hitting my head.

"Seongie, what are you doing?"

Getting out from under the bed. "Boxes... For the figures." I pointed.

He looked over and nodded but still laughed. "I got the safe open." He helped me off the floor. Putting the figures in the bag. Bringing me over to the office again.

My jaw dropped from seeing the money-filled safe.

"I knew they were rich, but not this rich. Fuck all the shit I took. We are taking the money."

Yeosang laughed. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the top of his head. "Good job for opening it."

He tensed up. Quickly punching me in the stomach. I held my stomach as I groaned. "What did I say about compliments?"

Laughing and shaking my head because I can clearly see his ears turn red. I took the clothing and figures out and just threw them on the desk. Shoving money into the bag.

Running back to my apartment. I let him in and we stopped and just stared at Hongjoong standing in front of the door. He had his arms crossed and he didn't look happy.

"Where the fuck were you?"

I closed the door. "Robbing a house?"

I shrugged as I looked over at a confused Yeosang. We took our masks off. Handing him my bag and just telling him to go to the room. Giving him a kiss before he went.

"Why are you mad?"

"You were supposed to come with me to visit my parents... Remember?"

"I told you I wasn't going to that, remember." I rolled my eyes. "Your parents have hated me since middle school. If they found out I don't have a job, you aren't even going to be able to hang out with me, let alone get in any contact."

"Yeah but..."

"I already disappointed my own parents. I don't need yours to be even more disappointed than they are already." I grabbed some sodas from the fridge and went to my room.

"Seonghwa I didn't..." I slammed the door shut.

Handing Yeosang one. He took mine and placed both our sodas on the nightstand. He sat me down, cupping my face. "You ok?"

I nodded.

"You sure? You don't seem happy."

I hugged him and he fell back. I laid my head on his chest. "It's just Joong's parents hate me but he wanted me to go to the family dinner. I really didn't want to deal with it. But it upset him because he doesn't like going alone."

"Why make you go if you don't like it?"

"I don't know. But I don't want to talk about it."

"That's fine."