17

Waking up, I still felt exhausted. Smiling when Yeosang hugged me even closer. Slightly glaring at the plush in his arms. Having a glaring contest with it. It just stared at me. I felt offended. By a damn fucken plushie I GOT HIM.

He whined as he moved around a bit. He rolled over onto his stomach. Resting his chin on my chest. He smiled at me. He still looked tired. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I smiled back at him. He tossed his plushy to the side.

Hehehe I win, bitch. He gave me a kiss.

I rolled over on top of him, hearing his giggles. I kissed all over his face. Getting even more giggles out of him.

"You going to stay again today?"

"I want to."

"Then why don't you?" I rolled back over and brought him up to sit on my stomach. Holding his hands.

"Staying for more than one day... It makes me feel like I'm intruding."

"Trust me you're not. Stay as long as you like."

He smiled. "Thank you."

"Yeah. Well, we got to go apologize to Hongjoong now."

"Huh?"

I sat up and picked him up. Opening the door and seeing Hongjoong on the couch. He stared at us.

"I thought you were joking." Yeosang whispered to me as he covered his face.

"I was not."

Sitting Yeosang down on the couch. I sat next to him. Yeosang crawled over me to get farther away from him. He stayed behind me as much as possible.

"What?" Hongjoong looked at us weirdly.

"Sorry about last night." I apologized. Yeosang let out a squeak and he tensed up.

"Last night?... Oh. Ooohhh. OHHH. Yeah, that's fine."

"You sure?" He nodded.

"Not going to lie. Helped me finish one of my songs."

"Ok don't use our intimate time as inspiration for your songs."

"Don't worry. It's good. It's about sex though."

"We didn't have sex."

"It sounded like it."

"You'll know when we do."

He covered his ears and gave a disgusted face. He scooted away from us.

"I'm kidding. We will definitely do it when you're not home or you have moved out to go live with the love of your life, Jongho."

Yeosang came out of hiding behind me. "Sorry." He whispered.

Hongjoong laughed. "It's ok. Seriously... I did the same shit to Seonghwa multiple times."

"Yeah, and you still need to apologize for fucking on my bed!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" He rolled his eyes. He got up and grabbed his keys. "If you will excuse me. I'm going to go to the studio to finish my last goddamn song." He slammed the door on his way out.

I sighed. Yeosang just clung onto me again.

Smiling down at him. I gave him a kiss. He smiled as he stared at me.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him as I laid back on the couch. He crawled on top of me and laid on me. Wrapping my arms around him.

"I don't know. But I want to take another shower. I feel a bit stiff and sluggish."

"Oh ok."

He got off of me. I still laid there. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up and off the couch. "You're showering with me."

Getting in the bathroom. We both quickly stripped our clothes off. Turning the shower on. He sat on the counter.

We kissed as we waited. Quick kisses. Nothing more. Noticing the mirrors fogging up. I helped him off the counter and into the shower. Getting in. We stood there hugging as we just let the hot water hit us.

He let out a satisfied moan.

If he keeps doing that, I'm going to start acting up.

His grip on my arm slightly tightened. He got closer. He let out a small whine. He stared at me with pleading eyes.

He knows what he's doing.

I stuck my leg in between his. Sliding my hand down from his waist to his hip. Pulling him closer. He rubbed against me. He let out a loud moan.

His legs began to shake. His grip on my arms got tighter. He let out another whine.

Smiling I had him sit down on the ledge of the tub. Kneeling down. I gave him a kiss. He was eager. I like it. Sliding my hands down from his waist to his hips to his thighs. Opening his legs. I kissed down his neck, chest, and stomach.

Licking him, he grabbed onto my hair and moaned. Taking him into my hands his legs shook uncontrollably. His hands were shaking.

Taking him into my mouth. His breathing quickened. He moaned. Swirling my tongue around.

"SEONGHWA!"

I grabbed onto his thighs tightly to keep him from closing his legs.

Pulling off a bit to lick his tip. Licking from base to the top. Swirling my tongue around the tip. Licking over the slit. Taking one hand from his thigh to touch him.

Kissing the inside of his thighs. Biting, licking, and sucking. Leaving all kinds of marks. Doing the same thing to the other side.

Taking him back into my mouth. His body twitched. He arched his back as he pulled on my hair.

He moaned.

"Seonghwa. I'm going to..." He let out a lustful moan.

He came inside my mouth. Swallowing it. Licking my lips after.

He was catching his breath. Helping him up, he leaned onto me. "You're ok. I got you."

"Oh fuck..." He placed his hand on his forehead. "You should have done that yesterday. Holy shit."

I laughed.

"We can try next time."

"Yes please."

He was really lightheaded. Oh wow.

"Next time needs to be better than the last."

"Ofcourse." I picked his head up. Giving him a kiss. "I expect something from you too."

"Ofcourse." He smiled. He placed his hand on my chest and his other arm around my neck. Slightly pulling me down. "You better be prepared because I will show you that you will need no one else but me."

"Ok. But I don't want anyone else but you."

"Good. It should stay that way. If not, I'll have to..." I put my finger on his lips.

"No no no. There is no need. I'm all yours and you're all mine. Nothing less."

He smiled at me. "All yours. I'm all yours." His smile got bigger. "Only and all yours." I nodded.

It's so cute how excited he got over being possessed like this. He bit his bottom lip as he continued to smile. He seems to love the idea of him being my possession. And I really like the idea that he is.

He is mine. All mine. It's going to stay that way.

He is my precious.