35

We went on a couple of runs. We went back to robbing some stores for some fun and exercise.

We would sometimes time each other to see who can do it the fastest. We have tied so far.

Right now I'm timing Yeosang to see how fast he can rob a jewelry store. I stood in the alleyway across the street from the store. I watched.

Right now he is two minutes in. I smiled because I know if he doesn't get out in thirty seconds he is going to lose the bet.

He came running out of the store. He skipped over to me.

I paused the timer. I showed him.

"Two mins and ten seconds." He leaned in and flicked me on the forehead. "I win. Pay up loser."

"You know not here." He laughed. Grabbing my hand we made our way home.

He quickly took a shower and got dressed before coming back to the living room. He opened his backpack and dumped all the jewelry onto the table.

"You got three-fourths of the store in two minutes. Sheesh. You're quick." I looked at all of it.

He smiled. He let out a little giggle. He cuddled up to me. I patted his head. "Are you tired?"

He shook his head.

He pushed me back against the backrest and he sat on my lap. He leaned down and ghosted his lips over mine.

I placed my hands on his thighs. Caressing them.

We really haven't done anything intimate in a while either.

"Seonghwa." He let out a breathy moan. His body shook.

I pulled his zipper down. I started to kiss his neck. He pulled me closer when he wrapped his arms around my neck. Licking over his neck. Occasionally biting it. Mostly kissing it. Nipping at his skin. Sucking his skin. Leaving marks all over.

I continued to massage his legs. Sliding my hands up and down on his soft skin. Moving my hands into the inside of his thighs. He moaned.

"Seonghwa."

I slid my hands up under his sweater. Placing my hands on his hip. Pulling him higher on my lap. I pushed him down onto me. He moved his hips. I pushed him down on me even more. He grinded on me.

"Seonghwa." He moaned.

I kissed up his neck. Grabbing his jaw and sliding my thumb into his mouth. Forcing him to open up. He let it happen. He stuck his tongue out. I stuck my tongue in. Swirling our tongues around. He let out a whimper. He let out a moan.

I pulled his zipper down even more. Completely undoing it. He let it fall onto his forearms. Sliding my hands all over his hips and waist. Ever so slowly start to make my way up to his chest.

His body began to start picking up in heat. Feeling it change on my fingertips. The palm of my hands.

"Seonghwa." He pulled away to moan.

Kissing down his chest. He arched his back. Sliding my hand up to his chest. Using my thumb to play with his nipple and teasing the other one. Licking, sucking, biting.

He held onto my shoulders. Tightening his grip as he moaned. He stopped moving his hips. I tightened the grip of my other hand on his hip. Pushing him down and moving him.

He understood and continued to move.

"Seonghwa."

"Seonghwa."

"Seonghwa."

I switched over to the other one. Switching my hands over. Doing the same thing to the other.